Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

nobody knows

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Singapore
Member #17868
June 28, 2005
4 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2005, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't tell anyone.  Not because I'm selfish, but I just don't want people to work hard to please me just because I won some money.  I'll rather have them treat me as they always do.  Don't think I'll tell my mum too, I'll continue to give her allowance and will add a little bit more bonus to it.

BTW, lottery winners in the US will be announced? as in having names announced or pictures taken?  Over here in Singapore, nobody knows for sure if the game is rigged or not as all we'd know when results are posted is the number of winner(s) so far, nobody that I knew ever mentioned about anybody that they knew to have hit the jackpot. Skeptical

And hello to everyone!See Ya!

Singapore
    Member #17868
    June 28, 2005
    4 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, this post was supposed to be a reply to another post.  And I clicked on the wrong button.  Admins, please delete off this thread.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31542 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

welcome and hello to you      Big Smile

love to nibble those micey feet.

benin city/edo state
        Nigeria
        Member #17881
        June 29, 2005
        1 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2005, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Dear friends,

i just joined the web site now which i am interested in wining the jackpot of nigeria lotto 6/45 balls drawn.

if you can help me wheel the the winning numbers send me mail to johnbul4real@yahoo.com

thanks

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23353 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2005, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Nobody should ever send an e-mail to someone they don't know, because for all they know, the person will put them on a spam list.  Only use private messages, which cannot do that.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2005, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Dear friends,

i just joined the web site now which i am interested in wining the jackpot of nigeria lotto 6/45 balls drawn.

if you can help me wheel the the winning numbers send me mail to johnbul4real@yahoo.com

thanks

Johnbull:

I'd help, but I don't have time.  All my previous predictions about the Nigerian lottery have been right on mark.  Or they would have been if I'd had time to make some, and if I'd known there was such a thing as a Nigerian lottery.

I knew where Nigeria was once, but I've forgotten.  I'm thinking it might be in Africa, or maybe out in the ocean somewhere.

Jack

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4580 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Dear friends,

thanks

Johnbull:

I'd help, but I don't have time.  All my previous predictions about the Nigerian lottery have been right on mark.  Or they would have been if I'd had time to make some, and if I'd known there was such a thing as a Nigerian lottery.

I knew where Nigeria was once, but I've forgotten.  I'm thinking it might be in Africa, or maybe out in the ocean somewhere.

Jack

Too funny Rip!!! I laughed with your commentary!

I personally predict it will come up as two goats and one llama but I could be wrong! (They may not be native to Nigeria )

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1280 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

If I hadn't checked it myself I would have thought John Bull was just another Nigerian Scammer.

Here's some info on the Lottery Insider website about the Nigerian Lotto 6/45: Lottery Insider

John Bull: Just use the ordinary 6 number wheels available for free on the internet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23353 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2005, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Or use the great abbreviated and key wheels, as well as the powerful customized wheels, available here at Lottery Post with Platinum membership.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2005, 9:38 am - IP Logged

GameGrl:

Likely I did johnbull an injustice.  I've got a sort of pen pal who sends me a lot of emails concerning people who died in Nigeria and left a pile of money in some Swiss bank they want my help collecting.  I don't answer them, and the result is that I hear about other dead people who used to be important in Nigeria and left other Swiss bank accounts they need my help on.

For some reason those emails have got me thinking Nigeria has so much loose cash floating around that a lottery wouldn't be able to survive.  Unless, of course, the prizes didn't require someone dying and leaving the money in a Swiss bank account.

Jack