Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions for 7/01

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by ayenowitall.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged

***** NUMBER STATUS ***** .

JACKPOT NUMBERS
SUPER HOT NUMBERS HIT 01 DRAW BACK
HOT NUMBERS PREVIOUS
02 - 10 DRAWS
DUE NUMBERS PREVIOUS 11 + DRAWS
COLD NUMBERS PREVIOUS 11 + DRAWS

BONUS BALL

Try these:

28 UPPER TIER NUMBERS

35-47-52-53-56 04

41-43-53-55-56 24

41-44-49-52-56 25

41-45-52-54-55 04

43-45-51-53-54 25

43-46-47-52-54 04

44-46-48-51-56 07

44-47-51-52-55 24

46-50-54-55-56 25

47-48-49-51-54 04

28 LOWER TIER NUMBERS

08-22-27-28-31 04

15-17-28-30-31 24

15-18-24-27-31 25

15-19-27-29-30 04

17-19-26-28-29 25

17-21-22-27-29 04

18-21-23-26-31 07

18-22-26-27-30 24

21-25-29-30-31 25

22-23-24-26-29 04

Tuesday’s numbers 02-20-37-43-46 appeared (37-43-46) from the UPPER TIER group, and (02-20) from the LOWER TIER group, (-MEDIAN MATRIX-).

When numbers appear within the -MEDIAN MATRIX-, betting activity ceases/remains inactive.

Because this lottery pool is not fully established, preliminary numbers are being posted.

Patience is a virtue, CHAOS will return soon!

Good luck!

Michigan
    United States
    Member #15460
    May 15, 2005
    131 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2005, 2:15 am - IP Logged

i dont get what ur doin... lol

"A fool and his money are soon to part"

well at least i will have fun doing it

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2005, 7:26 am - IP Logged

thanks lotto vantage

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

i dont get what ur doin... lol

RaiDeR,

When numbers appear within the -MEDIAN MATRIX-, betting activity ceases.

Because the numbers on 6/27 appeared (37-43-46) from the UPPER TIER group, and (02-20) from the LOWER TIER group, betting activity should cease until numbers appear again within the +RADICAL MATRIX+, (4 or more numbers together from the same TIER group).

Because the lottery pool hasen't established yet, new numbers are being posted regardless of this rule.

This is a safety net incorporated to avoid wasted bets. As soon as numbers appear again within the +RADICAL MATRIX+, then the betting activity will resume and new numbers will be posted.

An important part of this philosophy is:

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". This statement couldn't be truer when applied along with solid statistics concerning lottery pools.

Many times, when a majority group of numbers appears within a certain TIER GROUP, there will be an equal and opposite appearance within the opposite TIER GROUP!

I have studied this philosophy for over a 10 year period, and have developed and perfected a system to track it.

Enjoy and have patience, CHAOS will return soon!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2005, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

The winning numbers were 14-25-41-42-50 +40.  Did your study over a 10 year period see them coming in your matrix?  Or were their TIER groups too upper, lower or radical to make an educated guess?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2005, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Many times, when a majority group of numbers appears within a certain TIER GROUP, there will be an equal and opposite appearance within the opposite TIER GROUP!

Because the lottery pool hasen't established yet, new numbers are being posted regardless of this rule.

RJOH, obviously by the more or less snide remark in your previous post, you didn't take the time to try and understand what I am trying to share here, or is it something more personal?

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
              Member #4416
              April 22, 2004
              1075 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2005, 10:06 am - IP Logged

LottoVantage,

People tend to dismiss things as being crazy when they don't understand them. In an open forum like this, you subject your ideas to all kinds responses from all kinds of people. Some people are tactful and respectful; others are not. At any rate, you have to be prepared to support the positions of any method you present.

I've looked over your presentation and I don't fully understand what you're doing, but I'm not quite dismissing it as being crazy. Instead, I have a few questions and suggestions. In no particular order, they are:

• You might want to define all of your terms a little more clearly. I think you're assuming that the rest of us understand some of the rather unconventional terminolgy that you use.
              • Why are the numbers 29,30 and 31 in your lower tier group?
              • Since there are so many ways to put numbers into play, I think your "try these" number selections would be easier to comprehend if you didn't try to make play sets out of them. Just list the numbers and people can execute them as they wish.
              • Are you using the term "Bonus Ball" to mean Mega Ball? If so, how are the Mega Ball selections influenced by the various tiers and matrices?
              • Where are all the due numbers and cold numbers?
              • I don't understand your application of Newton's Third Law to this method. Can you give a specific example of how a majority of numbers appearing in a given tier group brings about the "equal and opposite" appearance in the opposite tier group?
              • The radical matrix, as I understand it or not, seems to change or not exist at all depending on how the numbers fall from draw to draw. Would you elaborate on the nature and significance of this radical matrix concept?
              • Are the median matrix and radical matrix pretty much determined by draw number distribution in the upper and lower tiers? And are those two matrices mutally exclusive? Would you give us some examples from past draws of what those matrices have actually been?
              • It seems as though you're saying that it only makes sense to bet after the numbers have shown a rather distinct high or low bias. Is this a correct interpretation of your method? If so, why is that the case?
              •  What does it take to establish the lottery pool? Are you working only with the draw numbers since the new MM matrices were put into effect? If so, How did you come up with thirty-two numbers already? Are some of these numbers equal and opposite manifestations of the actual draw numbers?
              • Patience is indeed a great virtue. I'm with you all the way on that one.Thumbs Up

I hope that my inquiries and observations will help you to develop your presentation more fully and clearly. I'm truly interested in learning more about what you're offering. Don't be discouraged by anyone's criticisms. Instead, use them as an impetus to explain and refine what you're doing with your method. From time to time there's an inquiry on these boards as to why people don't share their methods. I think part of the reason is that shared ideas are most often not received in the best spirit. Don't let that stop you. For once, I'd like to see someone's presentation get a full and fair hearing. I hope we hear a lot more from you.

Good luck,

aye'