Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beat The Lotto System

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amsterdam
Netherlands
Member #17942
June 30, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Hi there again!

Another problem I had with the sellers (Internet Unlimite LLC, contact person Ms. Elspeth Connolly) of the Beat the Lotto System (http://www.beatthelotto.com). I bought their system in April, it comprises of some simple software with a 17 number wheel. The prices I win are at the most 3 times 3 out of 6, which is Euro 2.50 per 3 in Holland if I play the prescribed 17 lines when I had 6 correct. So I wrote them that the system doesnt work, they have a money-back guarantee. They first asked me why, I explained it to them. They refuse to honor the money-back guarantee.

WARNING: DONT SELL THE BEATTHELOTTO SYSTEM!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

You can try http://www.lotterypost.com/wheels

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Amsterdam
      Netherlands
      Member #17942
      June 30, 2005
      25 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind reply. Unfortunately, with my iMac I cant download anything of Saliu's stuff. I sent him an e-mail once whether he was able to do something for pick 5 games, but I never got a reply.. I have GH's book on pick 5 wheels. They are definitely good in terms of guarantees and profit (even if you dont have the key number correct), but I have trouble (I played twice for real the last 2 weeks) finding enough correct numbers and the power number (that's what feels best to me, 26 numbers of which 1 power no.: 337 lines (euro), but the profits are so substantial that 1 win out of 4 losses will still give a solid profit..., so I will try next week again (then I am financially exhausted, but as they say in Holland 3 times is "scheepsrecht". I have spent a lot of time at Lotto Logix checking out the articles, particularly on mathematical patterns. Also the bonus number for instance is an important indicator, but then again, there is always an element of luck... I need some of that right now!

Bye!

Mouche

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

There are or there is a Windows emulator for the Mac, also there might be a DOS emulator for the Mac, but I am not so sure, there is a program called something like DOS BOX or DosBox take a look  at it just in case.

Good luck.

By the way, Saliu does have pick 5 freeware. (for DOS).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind reply. Unfortunately, with my iMac I cant download anything of Saliu's stuff. I sent him an e-mail once whether he was able to do something for pick 5 games, but I never got a reply.. I have GH's book on pick 5 wheels. They are definitely good in terms of guarantees and profit (even if you dont have the key number correct), but I have trouble (I played twice for real the last 2 weeks) finding enough correct numbers and the power number (that's what feels best to me, 26 numbers of which 1 power no.: 337 lines (euro), but the profits are so substantial that 1 win out of 4 losses will still give a solid profit..., so I will try next week again (then I am financially exhausted, but as they say in Holland 3 times is "scheepsrecht". I have spent a lot of time at Lotto Logix checking out the articles, particularly on mathematical patterns. Also the bonus number for instance is an important indicator, but then again, there is always an element of luck... I need some of that right now!

Bye!

Mouche

Lottery Post's wheels page works great with the Mac Safari browser!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!