Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Day or Night??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by narlie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
HitorMiss3's avatar - rex
Spring,Tx
United States
Member #17048
June 10, 2005
9 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Do you have more hits on days or night's??? Is the play more aggressive day or night..???? Do you play same numbers or adjust each drawing??? I like playing more aggressive, by changing or rearranging numbers each drawing...Numbers react to each other=meaning they have their favorites-beside or across from each other....Works for me!!!! The real game is straight picks-played-multi. times...Love STATE MONEY!!!!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Do you have more hits on days or night's??? Is the play more aggressive day or night..???? Do you play same numbers or adjust each drawing??? I like playing more aggressive, by changing or rearranging numbers each drawing...Numbers react to each other=meaning they have their favorites-beside or across from each other....Works for me!!!! The real game is straight picks-played-multi. times...Love STATE MONEY!!!!

I am more of an aggressive player who adjusts the combinations with each drawing. 

Most of my picks come out in the evening although I play mostly midday. 

The majority of my predicted numbers come out within 7 to 14 days; however, due to my aggressive nature, the big bucks that I should have won are often out of my reach because of my need to cast it aside if it is not drawn within 1-3 draws for me. 

Once, I lost out on 3000.00 of the number 296 because of the need to play one drawing at a time.  I played midday & if it did not hit I was going to play it in the evening--(but I got causght up in an emergency situation at work & could not get out to play it for the evening draw) 

It came out that evening Crying

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11339 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

i would rather do nights.....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I play both.. but never the same state after a hit.. I have missed some there, but I still think it is in my best interest to hold back.

Now sometimes I play a number for a week.. and then it is played both day and night.. I just do not add to the state if I won on previous draw..

With all that said, I must admit.. CA and TN does not apply to my silly rules.. I play them back to back.. Sometimes leaving off CA if I hit three times in a row..  But TN is my challenge, my headache, my enemy, my worst nightmare, but I am not going to bail out of this fight with it.. JUST YET

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31553 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

night

love to nibble those micey feet.

narlie's avatar - animated sphere.gif
            Toledo Ohio
            United States
            Member #632
            August 27, 2002
            112 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged

could anyone tell me if the is a great place to play #'s please let me know what you think about it and if its for real? i was just thinking when the winter comes i would just play from home if you guys can give me a heads up on it . i value alot of your thoughts on this web sight. 

thanks much  narlie

lisa