Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brand new and need lots of advice!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hicksville NY
United States
Member #18010
July 2, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2005, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I am totally new to the lottery. I recently started playing and got tired of losing money so I started researching possible "systems" To my surprise, there are hundreds of pick 3 systems out there.  All of them claim to be the right one, the best one, the most accurate system and suggest that the others are not. I'm very confused.  Any advice on which system really works and gets results.? I am a working mom and can't afford to invest large amounts of money each week.  I'd love to hear from you. Any advice would be appreciated. Which systems have you had success with?

Thank you so much :)

Fran

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

different ones work better for different people.....good luck!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Fran

The lottery is very adictive it might be better not to start.

I don't know what systems you are talking about, but I would not buy any systems at all.

I would download and test some of the pick 3 programs and buy a few of them, but only if you are the kind of person that can understand and use lottery programs, I have known a few people here that for some reason can't use any lottery programs at all.

Some people can only understand and use pen and pencil systems or maybe they don't want to spend their money on lottery programs.

If you are interested in pen and pencil systems, it might maybe be best for you not to buy them, but get them for free here at the Lottery Post from other's peoples' posts.

As to the pick 3 lottery programs you might download and try Versabet for the pick 3 and 4 games, also Lotto Logic Pro, Lotto Sorcerer, Lottery Director, MaxHit Pro, Analysis Lotto, P34 Lotto, the Crunch 2 or Crunch 2 whichever the name is and Lotto Pro.

If you like lottery programs then download the demos and give them  a try, but only one at a time, so you won't waste the trial days or trial times.

Good luck.

I almost forgot to mention the Deflate 3 and the Inspector 3 by Todd here at the lottery post  http://www.lotterypost.com/deflate3.asp

http://www.lotterypost.com/inspector3.asp and the quick pick generator:

http://www.lotterypost.com/quickpicks.asp

Bye.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I am totally new to the lottery. I recently started playing and got tired of losing money so I started researching possible "systems" To my surprise, there are hundreds of pick 3 systems out there.  All of them claim to be the right one, the best one, the most accurate system and suggest that the others are not. I'm very confused.  Any advice on which system really works and gets results.? I am a working mom and can't afford to invest large amounts of money each week.  I'd love to hear from you. Any advice would be appreciated. Which systems have you had success with?

Fran

Just about any system works somewhere, for some time, before it goes cold.  It may even start up again working in the same game at a later date.  But there really is no one system that can work alll the time so that you are always making a profit.

Find a couple systems that you are comfortable with, and just play "on paper" for awhile. You won't get rich playing Pick 3 anyway, so play for fun for awhile. It will help you learn the game and perhaps even allow you to see trends. When you feel you are "onto something" go ahead and play a few dollars, but don't go overboard. (there have been many players who think they have found or developed a sure system because they got a couple of hits, and later -- after betting too much -- found out they had only been visited by "Lady Luck")

There is always going to be luck involved in hitting the Pick 3. If there were really one formula/method that worked, eventually the word would spread, and the Lottery Commissions would be out of business, because they would be paying out too many winners.

Approach it as fun and see what you can do. There are plenty of past posts here on the forum that will give you some ideas. Play with them and see what you are comfortable with.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23349 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Fran

I'd highly recommend staying away from a "silver bullet" approach.  Don't think that you'll buy a system off the shelf and you'll be rich.  I have never seen that happen, and I've seen a lot.

One of the reasons I developed tools like Deflate and Inspector here at Lottery Post is that they specifically do not try to force you into playing the lottery in any particular manner.  They are utilities that can be used for an infinite number of methods.

When you're performing any kind of workout to narrow down the list of numbers you want to play, you generally do certain repetitive tasks quite often, like separating out different types of numbers, removing duplicates, matching combinations, etc., etc.  The Deflate and Inspector tools are designed so that when you want to do any of those things, the tools will help you with it.

Again, be very cautious of any system that says exactly how to pick your numbers, especially if it's a system for sale, because the truth is if their formula was so successful, they would be keeping it to themselves, and making a living off the lottery.

Instead, become familiar with many different approaches to picking numbers, by reading, reading, reading the forums here, and understanding how different people choose their numbers.  Then, develop a style of play that is fun for you and makes sense to you.  Test it out by posting predictions and seeing how they do.  Don't be afraid to experiment.

(Not that I used the word fun.  After all, the lottery is entertainment, not work, so it's no good if it's not fun!)

Then, when you're comfortable, start playing your picks, and share your experiences on the forums.  You'll always get feedback from several of the very supportive members here, and you'll continue to improve over time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1192 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Every system you look at is a work in progress. Latch on to one that makes sense to you and see if you can make it better than it is. What you will find here is a good foundation to begin with.  And take Todd's suggestion....have fun.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2005, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I have about 12 pick 3 systems that I purchased, and if they were to work

properly they would all spit out the same numbers to play for the same night's

drawing. But they don't.

Some of the 12 might match, but for the most part they have their own little

philosophies.

The sad part is that Most of those 12 systems were bought from the same

person. I couldn't possibly top the advice that was given above by all that replied

above, but I can say that Keep in mind , most of the time, in pick 3  games,

1 or 2 of the numbers from the previous drawing will show up in the next

drawing. That is among many of the solid strategies used in predicting the next

winning numbers.

Good plays!!!!!

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

I have about 12 pick 3 systems that I purchased, and if they were to work

properly they would all spit out the same numbers to play for the same night's

drawing. But they don't.

Some of the 12 might match, but for the most part they have their own little

philosophies.

The sad part is that Most of those 12 systems were bought from the same

person. I couldn't possibly top the advice that was given above by all that replied

above, but I can say that Keep in mind , most of the time, in pick 3  games,

1 or 2 of the numbers from the previous drawing will show up in the next

drawing. That is among many of the solid strategies used in predicting the next

winning numbers.

Good plays!!!!!

Would it be MikeK ?

Still the Crunch 2 might be the best of them and does not "give" you any numbers of itself, you make it work if you can.

The Fire and Ice and the Zid might not be so bad, if used right.

VersaBet 34 might be a good choice also.

If there are any hot and cold experts, MikeK might be one of them.

And that is a very good thing to be.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

No, it was steve player. The pick-3 cash overlap, graph sheet, has been so far

his best way to see the activity within the game.

I've pretty much given up on systems that already have the next drawing's

"winning numbers", in them, and that all you have to do is find the code and

get the sets of numbers to play.

I strongly believe you have to study the numbers, and look at them from many

different angles, and get the numbers for the next draw, that way. Not from some

supposed magical book. I know i'm preaching to the choir. I just had to get that off

my chest.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

220 boxed combos have already the winning number in there or 120 singles for a hit maybe about most of the time, but yes you have to extract the winning number out of there or reduce them a little and then play them combos online at the "Place"

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2005, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

A very good approach is too select 6 or 8 numbers for the Daily games and use a very good Pick-3/4 program too Filter and Wheel your selected numbers.The best programs for this are "P34Lotto","Versabet 3/4","Lotto-Pro 2005","Lotto-Logic Pro" and "Lottery Director"