Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just seem to get the first number...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TN
United States
Member #17926
June 30, 2005
10 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I like playing powerball or lotto 5. I use my pendulum most of the time for the numbers. I always seem to get the first number but that is it. Last week I was one number off, (the number was 32 33, I chose 31 32.

Does anyone else suffer from this frustration?

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I think that's pretty close to standard.... always get one, sometimes get two, rarely get three, never get more with a pendulum...  tried it a lot of different ways, different dowsers fishing for a number each, just going for the red ball...

You summed it up, mostly

Jack

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

lottoloser:

I've wondered sometimes about this.... it's thread-drift, but there's not a lot of action on this one, so maybe I can be forgiven.  I'm a person who has a fundamental believe that a positive approach to just about anything from getting out of bed in the morning to changing a flat tire is helpful getting through the time we have to spend in this reality.  That anytime we allow negativity to creep into the picture, we're inviting more negative energy into our lives, or at best not helping ourselves.

I see a lot of IDs on the db of people who evidently see things differently in this regard, names people picked implying or declaring they lose at the lotteries.  I'd be interested in knowing anything you'd care to share about your thoughts on this.

Not to suggest I have any objection to your ID.  I don't.  I'd just be interested in knowing whether you took it on the spur of the moment, or whether you just figured it doesn't matter one way or the other.

Jack

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2005, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

i once wrote that i was looking forward to winning often and was told it was "ego",lol.....and i was thinking to myself since when did believeing in something involve "ego"?  isn't that the goal to win..........POSITIVE I AM!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2005, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Yesseri I'm gonna live to a hundred and three 'cuase I'm no fool.

That great Jimminey Cricket song.

Tests have been conducted, where positive thinking, laughter, among other

things, boosts the immune system, and the likes.

So you could say: Since my immune system is heightened, you will take less

sick leave, and will make more money at work, which in turn, will allow

more time to study numbers and make more money.

Your body, for the most part, physically feels as good as the thoughts

in your mind dictate.

If you believe you can't rub your belly, and pat your head at the same time, then you

won't be able to even take the first step in trying.

One day my father had it. He said if you don't memorize your times-table,

within the the next 3 hours, you will not go outside.

I responded, there is no way I can do that in 3 hours. My father said " I guess your

staying home". To which I said, I'm getting to work.

I think it was about 2 hours later when I successfully answered all of the

multiplication sums correctly. When there is a will, there is a way!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

i once wrote that i was looking forward to winning often and was told it was "ego",lol.....and i was thinking to myself since when did believeing in something involve "ego"?  isn't that the goal to win..........POSITIVE I AM!

Just about anything any of us do is 'ego' one way or another Mike.  We can run, but we can't hide.

I haven't noticed any of the people who are able to positively identify ego in others every time running around without one.

Jack

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2005, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

If you get the first number correct almost every time, why not use it as a key number in a larger wheel?

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2005, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

If you get the first number correct most of the time, then why not be happy that is a

given. You now only have to come up with just the remaining numbers.

Remember, Instead of looking at the negative side of only getting the first,

look at the positive, having to contend with one less number.

"there are no problems, only solutions"