Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball and Ct. Lotto Hunch To Share

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirius's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
ct
United States
Member #17717
June 25, 2005
60 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2005, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Okay, so I go into a nearby inconvience store and pick up two quick picks. One for the upcoming Ct Lotto and one for Powerball...as I exit I get the words in my head... "You've got a winner there."

Now, the few times (oh so few...) that I have won something I usually get this feeling and strong sensation that the ticket was a winner, but I did not get that this time. Just words in a voice that sounded pretty much like my own. So, it's either the trickster Loki the coyote, the dim beginnings of an impending psychosis or just an inner dialogue hunch affirmation arising out the subconscious. Either that or I am totally wrong on all counts.

To tell you the truth I get no impression at all that these are winning or losing numbers.

That said, I disclose for your drooling inspection these 2 sets of numbers. I'll probably play the same numbers again as well as a couple of variations... just because.

I'm taking a 'just wait and see' approach to it myself, but offer them here as a karmic tithe to the lotterypost members to do with them as you will.

Ct Lotto for Tues July 5  1-9-10-15-36-40

Powerball 12-13-33-35-53    32 

good luck

Now, here's a variation on that thought. Get these numbers and wish REALLY HARD that they come in... maybe the 100th monkey will kick in and slip us into an alternate reality in which your PSI efforts really DID work for once. heh heh. 

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2005, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Here's wishing REALLY HARD for you on CT. 

I can't do it on PB.  Some of those PB numbers you've picked aren't invited to any parties I've got planned.  32 ain't a bad'un, but this business of getting uppidy and trying to be PB galls me a bit. 

53 went on a binge 11-15 December, then got popped Christmas day for cutting the heads off parking meters.  March 5th he broke jail briefly but they caught him next morning upchucking a case of Hershey bars he found in a dumpster behind a convenience store. 

He got out again April 9th by cunningly flushing himself down a commode and swimming to freedom down at the sewer plant, but they'd locked the gates for the night and he didn't want to dirty his hands searching inside the plant-offices for a key.  If 53 has a human fault besides a weakness for a sip now and then, it's squeemishness.

Anyway, I agree he's probably planning another escape, might even be this draw.  But I'd rather he didn't show up until he's had a little time for a bath and a shave, knowing the methods he tends to use for getting an early release.

I can live with your PB numbers if they happen to come up, but I'd be doing everyone a disservice were I to wish REALLY HARD for them.

Suppose you just win CT, for now, and plan on buying the pot with a major wheel sometime a little later on PB?

Jack

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I see you hit 12 on PB.... hope you did better on CT

I might as well have been rooting for you harder on PB.... I bought five tickets with powerplay... $10..... managed to hit 25 as a white and 38 as red on one of them..... powerplay was 4 so I came out $6 US ahead in the draw.

Maybe if I'd whupped up just a little more force of wishing you could have traded in my old beat up 25 and 38 on your end.... between us we'd have had two whites and a red.  Powerful medicine we've got working here, sirius.

Jack

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

a long time ago 8 broke out of jail and married 9 and they had son they named 10..their grandson 16 married out of wedlock and 22 was a bastard.....

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

How was that jail food?

Jack

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

well 19 lost a lot of weight on jail cuisine....

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm that causes me to think 2, 6, 8, 11 and 23 might be digging a tunnel out from under one of those Tennessee jails for lotto celebration involving food.

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

could be,BUT 15 could snitch them out because he wasn't invited....

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Never could trust a 15 in those kinds of matters.  Guess a man will just have to wait for the draw to see if they show up partying in orange suits down at the local convenience store.

Jack

sirius's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                    ct
                    United States
                    Member #17717
                    June 25, 2005
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

But it wasn't a winner at all proving that particular inner voice a verified liar...the message was that one of those tickets was a winner, not that those NUMBERS were winners... unless of course, I misunderstood and the implication was that at some point in the next 5000 years one of those combinations would indeed win (prolly red ball only netting me 2 bucks at the cost of several hundred). Those inner voices can be cruel, huh?

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Those inner voices can be cruel, huh?

So can the outer ones.  But one of the most growth productive experiences I've ever had where an outer voice was concerned came when I knew I was going to break off from a lady-friend I was awfully close to for several years.  She had a lot of complaints about me which was the source of a lot of strife.  So I says to myself, says I, this lady knows you better than almost anyone.  Might as well just let her vent and listen  carefully, consider what all she says....you might find something about yourself your best friends would be too kind to tell you.  Don't say anything.  Just listen.

And so, I did.  For approximately six weeks, nightly on the telephone.  When she began repeating herself too much, getting far too much enjoyment out of it for her own good I announced we were finished.

Learned an awfully lot about myself I hadn't noticed.

Something similar might be true of those inner voices.

Jack

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:21 am - IP Logged

my inner voices keep telling me i'll be rich........

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

They're right, Mike.  Those inner voices never lie most of the time usually.

Jack

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

the thing about 31 is he tends to be a follower a lot instead of a leader,while 2 is kinda selfish but 1 he just always seems to be lonely.1 asked 56 out on a date and 56 kinda shrugged it off,56 is out of 1's league.....

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Those aristocrats have a way of doing that, Mike.  Stuffy and standoffish for the record, sneaking around with the stable boy or scullery maid when the lights go out.

Jack