Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

systems

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Mouche.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2005, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Since I'm on a roll, another system to avoid. Any system from win-track. I've ordered all but maybe 1 or 2 of their systems, and let me tell you.......talk about scams? They make car dealers look like mother theresa.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

If you keep ordering those lottery systems you'll be put on a national lottery suckers list.  Years ago I would order the Lottery Player Magazine from Publisher Clearing House when ever they ran their annual million dollars magazine promotional giveaway contest and every time afterward I would start getting advertisements and phone calls from fortune tellers and lottery scammers from all over mainly in Canada, Florida and New York.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

If I were you, I wouldn't go wasting another dime on systems.  But I do appreciate your report on scams.  You never know, you might have saved someone contemplating buying that system from some heartache (and a lighter wallet).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31541 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Since I'm on a roll, another system to avoid. Any system from win-track. I've ordered all but maybe 1 or 2 of their systems, and let me tell you.......talk about scams? They make car dealers look like mother theresa.

thanks for the warning

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

No problem, Emilyg, anything to help out.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

You're right Todd, But I just can't help it. Somebody has to find the truth.

Amsterdam
              Netherlands
              Member #17942
              June 30, 2005
              25 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2005, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Too bad i just read your article. About 2 weeks ago I bought the pick 5 system on Win-Track... But my tables were not on it, since i live in Holland. So i e-mailed him (because in the information letter he says that he will send other tables free of charge) to request for tables 5/45, 5/50 and 5/49. So far, I have not received any confirmation nor any other tables. Are there other reasons for you why it is a scam? He has a money-back-guarantee. Is that a scam too?

I could cry...

Mouche

United States
                Member #5914
                July 27, 2004
                64 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

If I were you, I wouldn't go wasting another dime on systems.  But I do appreciate your report on scams.  You never know, you might have saved someone contemplating buying that system from some heartache (and a lighter wallet).

Oh c'mon Todd, if that happens what will everyone talk about?!

Truth is most systems do suck because most are empty promises backed by nothing. With many systems (or books or videos) the support ends as soon as your payment is posted.

I built LuckSmith to hopefully rise above the scam artists and provide something of value, that is built to actually work, not just scam people or rip them off. For me, once someone becomes a member, especially a free trial member, the pressure is on me to build and maintain a system they are willing to pay for.

Amsterdam
                  Netherlands
                  Member #17942
                  June 30, 2005
                  25 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2005, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I happened to receive a message from WinTrack today, because I requested for tables 5/45, 5/49 and 5/50. They said they are still working on it and will send them as soon as they are completed... I asked again when that would be, no answer yet. Should I ask for my money back right away?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Oh c'mon Todd, if that happens what will everyone talk about?!

Truth is most systems do suck because most are empty promises backed by nothing. With many systems (or books or videos) the support ends as soon as your payment is posted.

I built LuckSmith to hopefully rise above the scam artists and provide something of value, that is built to actually work, not just scam people or rip them off. For me, once someone becomes a member, especially a free trial member, the pressure is on me to build and maintain a system they are willing to pay for.

I am talking only about systems that just spit out numbers with no thought or effort on the part of the user.  The only systems that I have seen produce any results are those in which the user has to employ brain-power, effort, and time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2005, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Sorry mouch for not replying earlier. I have a rough schedule. In response to your questions about the "systems", Everyone of them fell really short of what they claimed. And out of those , there was one that just made me laugh. As for refunds, they hold well. No problems getting refunds. However I'ts recommended, to try to return it  in pretty much, the same condition as when you received it. Depending on what method of payment someone would use, determines, somewhat the delivery time of a particular manual. I pay with pay-pal, and even that way, sometimes I waited over a week to receive the manual, or just doing any other transaction. Hope that helps. 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Sorry for not spelling your handle correctly Mouche. It's that bloody  Heineken syndrome again!!!

Amsterdam
                          Netherlands
                          Member #17942
                          June 30, 2005
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Heineken syndrome, that's a good one! Unfortunately, I have had quite some problems with refunds: the "Honest Lotto System" by Ken Silver and the BeatTheLotto System. They refuse to honor their money-back-guarantees. Already lodged a complaint with E-consumergov. Sent litterally hundreds of e-mails to them, no response... I continue chasing them. Already warned members of Lottery Post against them...

Kind regards from Amsterdam.... (city of a.o. Heineken...)