Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Great new system--only $80.00

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I just bought this system today, and I really feel this is the one!!!!!!!......He basically tells you to wait ouside of the lottery claims office, and mug the person before they enter the building. Then just simply walk in as the owner of the winning ticket, and claim it! Just make sure the winning ticket hasn't been signed, he says. The best part is, that he has a 25 to 30 year gaurantee. So when you get out of jail 28 years later, You may claim the refund.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

HA-HA-HA                       ROFL   

SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2005, 8:25 am - IP Logged

But, if it was successfull in obtaining a winning ticket, how could one attempt a refund since they received exactly what was being promised? Jester

United States
        Member #5453
        July 5, 2004
        135 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2005, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

lolLOLSmash

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2005, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Sirmetro, You would ask for a refund, in case you were nabbed before you claimed the ticket  See???....That's what's great about the guarantee. So what if you lost 28 years of your life. Atleast you get your money back. Now that's what I call ethical business standards.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2005, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me what lol means......used by many LP members? I should have asked that when I first saw it, but that's the story of my life. Procrastination  seems to always get in the way.... Don't you hate when that happens????

mymonie's avatar - binary

United States
              Member #14434
              April 25, 2005
              60 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2005, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Pacattack05  lol means  lots of laughs.  Just a way to show on the puter to say something you or somebody else said was funny.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23261 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2005, 8:21 am - IP Logged

I'm sure there's lots of definitions for different things out there, but LOL actually means "Laughing out loud".  It's a way of indicating that something you read was so funny you actually laughed out loud.

There are longer versions, like ROTFLMAO (Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off), or just plain ROTFL.

Personally, I think LOL gets used WAY too many times, and in most cases I'd wager that the person writing it did NOT actually laugh out loud.  In that case, the person SHOULD just say that it was funny or write ha! or something.

It's kinda weird giving lessons in writing acronyms!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2005, 8:40 am - IP Logged

PTIT: perciate the info Todd......and mymonie.

United States
                    Member #5453
                    July 5, 2004
                    135 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I just bought this system today, and I really feel this is the one!!!!!!!......He basically tells you to wait ouside of the lottery claims office, and mug the person before they enter the building. Then just simply walk in as the owner of the winning ticket, and claim it! Just make sure the winning ticket hasn't been signed, he says. The best part is, that he has a 25 to 30 year gaurantee. So when you get out of jail 28 years later, You may claim the refund.

that was funny scene to think about ( i was laugh so hard) . but in reality it would not happen . if i won a lottery ticket or anyone won the lottery, the winner will be comming to the claim office with an crew of people , personal protection

Pythagoras's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                      East Coast, USA
                      United States
                      Member #6952
                      September 15, 2004
                      17 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2005, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Good Luck on that theory.....However, I hope you can get a refund because, you just got robbed..... You you would like a system that really works, I can provide one to you free. That's right, Free. All you need to do is reply and ask me for it. I never charge for sharing ideas and anaylsis on gambling..

United States
                        Member #5453
                        July 5, 2004
                        135 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2005, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Party  Introducing  the NEW JAKE O RAMA  MEGA/POWER  WINNERParty

Stop wasting good money   on lotto systems . i have the best one of all  gurantee to make your a power ball or mega million winner

all you have to do  is send  only 500.99 to my paypal account (all i need is 50 suckers)  , i will sent an empty/blank email (joke)

hear from other players who have used my system have to say

man your system works , i won my first time  jon Q michigan ( damm if i see another person from michigan)

thanks to you , i am a miliionaire  . J . king OH ( never stated what lotto won)

it so easy , my grand mother ca use it . jenny S , NY  (oo a new york person)

last time i used your system , i won 1000 buck , thanks Jake O RAMA

ORDER NOW ( 1900 - jake-ORAMA (1.99 /min)

JAKE O RAMA  MEGA/POWER  WINNER disclaimers

no refunds

odd of winner using my system  1 out of  a million

subject to stealing other peoples idea ad use in my fake system

This system is not real - stop  again it is not real

hope u enjoy the read

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2005, 2:37 am - IP Logged

I have to say....Ify911, I laughed so hard. The best part was the testimonials.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2005, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Good Luck on that theory.....However, I hope you can get a refund because, you just got robbed..... You you would like a system that really works, I can provide one to you free. That's right, Free. All you need to do is reply and ask me for it. I never charge for sharing ideas and anaylsis on gambling..

I will get a refund if I don't succeed. If you fail  mugging a person successfully, then

you are entitled to a refund after leaving prison. I will take you up on your free offer

though, thanx.