Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Recommended Lottery Systems?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #16800
June 5, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I am a relatively new member to this site and am impressed with all of the support that the members provide each other.  Not only is there support and encouragement, but there are many sharing of ideas as well.

I have heard mentions of different software programs out there to help with Lotto picks and wheeling, some of which I've heard of and some that are new to me.  Among them are Lotto Pro 2005, Lotto Cheatah, Lotto Sorcerer, MaxHit Pro, and stuff by Gail Howard.  I would really like to hear how people have fared with one or more of these programs.

Me personally...I was impressed with the many testimonials for Lotto Pro 2005 (on their site), and it seems that company has been around a long time, so I was thinking about that software, but now I'm not so sure.

I agree with everyone that wheels are pretty much the same across the board, and it's the NUMBER SELECTION that will make or break you.  Lotto Pro introduces the concept of "smart picks" but again, who knows if it works as well as people claim.

Any feedback that can be given by anyone will be great.  And hopefully we'll all win that jackpot or at least make consistent winnings that far exceed the costs put in.

Dan

Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2005, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Buster is the best of all of the number selectors I have found.  Especially when you use the Hot, Cold, Pattern and Super selections and compare the results.

Another good system is Steve Player's Prime Line 3 system.  Works extremely well with some practice.

Orangeman                          Cool

CASHMAN's avatar - aim
      Dunnville Ontario Canada
      Canada
      Member #15928
      May 23, 2005
      37 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I have used Lotto Pro for two years and they have NOT come close to any Pick3. Their smart picks also suck. I do not recommend purchasing this software. My subscription expires in February 17/2006 and I'm NOT renewing. Save your money. I agree with  Orangeman...I have found Lotto Buster to be the best of all the Pick 3 systems that  I have used in the past.

CASHMAN 

United States
        Member #16800
        June 5, 2005
        3 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman, Cashman,

Thanks for the input.

But I was referring more to pick 5 and pick 6 games, not pick 3.

So has Lotto Buster been successful for the both of you for pick 5 and pick 6 games?

Amarillo/Austin
          United States
          Member #1424
          April 25, 2003
          696 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2005, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Pick 5 and Pick 6 games are for dreamers.  Learn to play Pick 3 and use your profits to dump into your dream projects.  I don't specialize in Pick 5 or Pick 6 because I got tired of losing.  Can't deal with 88 numbers in the Texas Lotto, but I can deal with 10.  Just retarded, I guess . . . 

Orangeman                                                  Dupe Alert

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2005, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Danboy,

If you're interested in the pick5, pick6 and jackpot games, check the Pick 5 and Jackpot forum to see what LP members are doing in those games.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
              BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
              United States
              Member #1647
              June 10, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2005, 1:00 am - IP Logged

LOTTERY DIR WITH THE FREE WHEEL PROGRAM BY LOTTERY DIR.WWW.LDIR.COM

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
                Member #5914
                July 27, 2004
                64 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, Dan.

My site LuckSmith tracks many Pick 5 games across the country and may offer some of what you are after. The predictions that I post for various games on the Predictions Board here come directly from the emails the site sends. A 1-week free trial is available, too.

Feel free to contact me in the forum or via PM if you have questions.

And good luck!

erin,ny
                  United States
                  Member #1898
                  July 21, 2003
                  9 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2005, 8:10 am - IP Logged

danboy-hi folks.isnt lotterysoftware like asking for the best car. ask 10 people and get 10 diff answers. sure wish it was easier. anyway, i to have tried just about all the $50 ones, which they all have nice features, each one may do a certain function better then the other. but I wanted all the functions in one program but for $50 that can be tuff.  LDIR i do play with his wheeling program, not to much anymore. GH just use for storing. most of the other i thought were pretty pcit. at the moment i use Lottery Boss Pro, and find it the grand daddy. it will generate 5 lines of what ever amount of numbers you want to wheel, whatyou have to do is pick the line you think is the one with the numbers that will be it, i've charted all the lines for several draws and it does a darn good job. out of 33 draws it avg 3.1 numbers hits, couple had 5, some had 1, this is the avg. it has several automatic wheeling functions, using database or bet files, you can take your generated lines and pull out numbers and input your own, but this will change things a lot.

theres so many things it does it would take forever to explain, but it is my primary program now, it even has pk 3-4.  lottery boss pro is the main program, it has a wheeling function in it

lottery pool pro is a add on, which is also a must for changing your nos to wheel, and you can set it up to have each row of nos be used only show a certain percent

best bet pro is also a add-on, not needed but sure rounds out your lottery weapons.

this isnt a $50 program either, but how do i feel about it, it sure beats the socks off using 4 of those other ones.  

have fun folks

jm 

United States
                    Member #5453
                    July 5, 2004
                    135 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2005, 10:34 am - IP Logged

hey danboy888 i would recommend that you check out "gail howard book lottery master guide " first before you spend big bucks on any software out there . i found out after read her book alot of softwares out there are using her ideas in their stats

if you read it and understand it , you might be able to use any software stats  in playing or making good number selection

and do not depend on a program smart pick only , i say again buy the book *( very good read)

"damm i sound like a GH ad "Smash 

hey danboy888 the choice is all up to you . i would hate to see u get suckered to by a crappy lotto system . do a search on this site for questions like the one u asked or any lotto system for research or see what other LP members think about the lotto system or software

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2005, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Here's a link to it:

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2005, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Here are a few really good programs "Lotto-Hat","Lottery Director" and "LS2004" actually Lotto-Pro 2005 is a really good program for the Pick-3/4 games I was able too hit a pick-3 straight using the demo awhile back you have too know how to use those settings properly.