Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

State Lottery Report Card

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I just wanted to tell you that I think having the State Lottery Report Card available for all players to see is a very important tool here at LP.  I appreciate all your hard work you put into making this the best place to post and view posts of serious lotto players.. 

Someone had to point it out to me. I am sure there are lots of features here at LP that I don't even know about that is available for the Standard member.

At one time the Standard member could view past results.. It sadden me to see it changed.  I know that will be a tool I would use if I upgrade my membership here. Those who are upgraded should use that more.  It has valuable information on past drawings that can help narrow down numbers.

Thanks again,

Tntea

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31369 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I just wanted to tell you that I think having the State Lottery Report Card available for all players to see is a very important tool here at LP.  I appreciate all your hard work you put into making this the best place to post and view posts of serious lotto players.. 

Someone had to point it out to me. I am sure there are lots of features here at LP that I don't even know about that is available for the Standard member.

At one time the Standard member could view past results.. It sadden me to see it changed.  I know that will be a tool I would use if I upgrade my membership here. Those who are upgraded should use that more.  It has valuable information on past drawings that can help narrow down numbers.

Thanks again,

Tntea

next time you win - upgrade.  support this site.

love to nibble those micey feet.

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
      TN
      United States
      Member #5094
      June 16, 2004
      1778 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

where do you find the report card please

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

where do you find the report card please

Under the Results on menu bar..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

Thanks again,

Tntea

next time you win - upgrade.  support this site.

I might as well.. Today has been the best day I have had since I started playing..

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
            TN
            United States
            Member #5094
            June 16, 2004
            1778 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

thank you

• Louisiana (20% true lottery drawings)
              True Drawings: Powerball
              Computerized: Cash Quest, Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4                         now i know why the trips wont fall
              LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

greg asked about this....under the results on menu bar.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2005, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

Thanks again,

Tntea

Hmm.  I must have missed this post when you first made it.

First of all, there is nothing on this site that I have ever taken away from free members.  Nothing.  Anything that you can't see today (as a free member) has never been visible to free members.

Free members can see up to the past 10 draws for any lottery game in the USA, Canada, and the UK.  For Free.  Nothing.  Nada.

That's a pretty good deal, considering that I pay several thousand dollars every year out of my own pocket to get the results posted here.  Yes, that is accurate, it is not exaggerated.  Go around to the various lottery data feed services, and you'll see prices of around $25 per game per month.  Do the math.

Regarding features that require someone to register (for free, mind you) before they can see them, I ask you this:  what serious lottery player would not sign up for a membership here?  Considering the fact that there is no larger community of lottery players on the Internet, I think it makes perfect sense for people to register, don't you?

If someone complains to you about why you need to register to see certain things, your response could/should be "why the heck haven't you registered??"

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

At one time I could customise results and see what was drawn say, on a Sunday.

Now I can only see the previous results. That is what I was referring to..

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2005, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

i think the platinum membership is a great deal!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31369 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2005, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

anybody who has been on lp for more than 3 months = should upgrade membership and support this site!!!!!!!!

Group Hug

love to nibble those micey feet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23277 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

At one time I could customise results and see what was drawn say, on a Sunday.

Now I can only see the previous results. That is what I was referring to..

I'll tell you, it saddens me too to see you say this, because it seems you're just not reading my posts carefully.

I'll repeat: there is nothing that has ever been taken away from Standard members.  Standard members have always seen exactly what they see now: 10 days of past history for every game.

There is nothing that has ever been taken away from Standard members.

One more time, there is nothing that has ever been taken away from Standard members.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Gosh, Todd I am sorry... I see what I was doing wrong..