Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Ching on Mystical Lottery Predictions

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sambo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2005, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Consultation on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 at 7:27 AM.

Present: Hexagram 51  Shock

Question:  Why do psychic, RV, dowsing, astrology, oracles, and other esoteric
methods fail so frequently in prediction of the lottery numbers? 

One hears thunder unexpectedly! First comes fear, then a sharpened, clearer
vision.  Recall a close brush with danger - a falling branch, an automobile
accident barely avoided, an escape from a potentially violent confrontation. 
Such incidents first arouse every nerve fiber in your body in a brief wave of
terror, but soon, once the danger has passed, give way to a heightened awareness
of the world.  The same process also occurs with other types of shock - the loss
of a job, the death of a loved one, business failure and so on.

The lasting impact of a major shock can either be stimulating or debilitating,
depending upon one's inner strength of character.  The critical factor is the
ability to become immune to fear, thereby transforming anxiety into a laser-
sharp perception of the world around you.

When overtaken by crisis, the wise search their hearts for inner strengths, in
order to face the world with courage.  Courage often means daring to take the
unexpected path - to bounce back quickly and self-confidently after failure, to
have faith in the eternal when confronted with death.

We tend to think of shock only in the context of unpleasant events.  We can also
be jarred, however, by the sudden release of tension which comes with unexpected
success.  To keep your bearings in the aftershock of either trauma or victory,
it is essential that your inner compass be aligned with "true north", that
magnetic force which guides you toward fulfillment of both your deepest desire,
and your highest destiny.

There are two changing lines.  Either one or the other or some combination of
both of them will be relevant.

The first changing line is Line 3:

The shock of unexpected change can be almost paralyzing.  At such a time, your
concentration is easily scattered, and your mind can come to resemble the Milky
Way.  Focus! Focus is what is needed in such situations; start with small
details, and gradually rebuild normalcy around you.  Normal habits and routines
can become an armour which keeps external misfortune from seeping into the soul.

The second changing line is Line 4:

A nimble mind evades on-rushing fate much as a matador swings away from the
charging bull.  But even a nimble mind can become mired in muck.  Too much
complexity in your life, inhibits your mobility, and may make you a tempting
target for the bull-horns of fate.

Future: Hexagram # 36  Darkening of the Light

This hexagram represents the quality of likely opportunities and challenges
arising from changes that are in process now:

When the light goes down, it may be wise to become invisible.  The image is of
fresh darkness, the period after the sun has gone down or the fire has gone out. 
There is still much activity left over from the light of day, and movements in
the outer world are at their most dangerous.  Even the smallest sound, the
faintest glow of light, can attract unwanted attention.

When the darkness of stupidity reigns, it is best that your own brilliance stay
"hidden under a bushel basket."  That is, your thoughts and efforts should be
quiet and self-contained, and protected, as much as possible, from harmful
external influences.

Whatever you do, don't let yourself be swept along on the current of
conventional wisdom when dangerous uncertainties exist.  Try not to become too
depressed or anxious; this period will pass.  Just endure it for now and
inwardly preserve your self-confidence, while outwardly remaining cooperative
and flexible.  The time to assert yourself will come.  Avoid looking too far
ahead if you have not yet achieved your goals.  That only brings regret and
longing, which can eat away at your inner resources.

Be cautious and reserved.  Control yourself.  Do not needlessly awaken dormant
forces of opposition.  During dark, unsettled periods, it is best to step
gingerly around the sleeping dogs.

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Consultation on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 at 8:02 AM.

Present: 46 Pushing Upward

Question:  Can you suggest a method for avoiding these pit falls to allow for
    more accurate prediction?

Advancement is represented by the forces of growth in springtime, when new plant
    life pushes upward through the earth's crust.  The emphasis is on upward motion,
    from obscurity to influence, with growth fostered by adaptability and the
    absence of opposition.  Constant, flexible growth is the key attribute of a
    plant pushing upwards.  This reading suggests a period of promotion and
    prosperity in your life.

A wise person, in harmony with fate, is sensitive but determined.  Make a
    sincere effort to apply resolute effort against the forces of inertia, and good
    fortune will follow.  By remaining tolerant and flexible, you will be able to
    retain the kind of conscious innocence which fuels growth and advancement.  Will
    power and self-control are necessary to manage this growth properly, but an
    inner enthusiasm for life is what nurtures it.

The most specific advice with regard to your question is contained in changing
    line 2:

You have limited resources, but if you are sincere your efforts will be
    appreciated.  This particular line suggests that changes are developing which
    point to success and advancement growing out of inner strength of character,
    rather than material advantage.

Future: 15 Humility

Humility is often rewarded in human affairs, just as valleys are filled by the
    erosion of great mountains.  It is the way of the world to fill the empty cup. 
    Regardless of your position, humility is a positive and deceptively powerful
    attribute.  If you are in a high position but are still humble, people will be
    drawn to you and the causes you espouse.  If your position is lowly, humility
    will endear you to those of higher status. True humility is a virtue to which
    all should aspire.

The most successful people are those who know how to bring each situation into
    balance by reducing that which is too great, and adding to that which is too
    little.  Such a person craves not power, but balanced and stable relationships. 
    Humility is the virtue which allows you to perceive the balancing force in each
    situation; humble people are not prey to the many illusions which grow out of
    self-importance.  If humility is not natural to your disposition, make a
    conscious effort to develop a strain of self-effacing humor.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anyone who's unfamiliar with the I Ching, but is interested in knowing more about it will find more detailed information on the MM I Ching #s thread.  What the I Ching is, where it originated, how these particular consultations are generated are all (probably inappropriately) located there.

Jack

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2181 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

remote veiwing the hardest thing to predict is the time lines

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2005, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Consultation on Friday, July 22, 2005 at 1:10 PM.

Question:  How can these people who are trying to RV the lottery numbers
        overcome the time distortion factor?

Present: Hexagram #48 The Well

Throughout various cultures and political systems of the world, the well has
        served as a universal symbol for that which sustains life and provides a
        constant, inexhaustible source of nourishment for mankind.  For the life-force,
        in other words.

Like the well, human nature is the same around the world.  The passage of time
        cannot add to its essential dimensions, nor take anything away.  Still, just as
        a well can be deepened to produce clearer, cleaner water, so can we enrich our
        lives by delving deeply into our essential natures.

Beware of shallow thinking; like a little learning, it can be dangerous.  The
        image of the well suggests that with depth comes clarity.  Be patient, and
        penetrate both problems and your own nature to the core.  If you do not lower
        your bucket to the depths, you're very likely to come up empty.  When greater
        depth is desired, a lessening of speed is often required.

The most specific advice with regard to your question is contained in changing
        line 5:

The well is fed from a clear, cool spring.  A good and honest character is as
        clean and refreshing as spring water.  This points to profit, advancement, and
        success; but the water is not drawn just yet, so your potential is not yet
        fulfilled.  It's not enough to have access to a good well; for it to be of use,
        you must drink from it.  If you have doubts about your path, it cannot work for
        you.  You can only make knowledge yours through real-life experience.

Future: Hexagram # 46 Pushing Upward

Advancement is represented by the forces of growth in springtime, when new plant
        life pushes upward through the earth's crust.  The emphasis is on upward motion,
        from obscurity to influence, with growth fostered by adaptability and the
        absence of opposition.  Constant, flexible growth is the key attribute of a
        plant pushing upwards.  This reading suggests a period of promotion and
        prosperity in your life.

A wise person, in harmony with fate, is sensitive but determined.  Make a
        sincere effort to apply resolute effort against the forces of inertia, and good
        fortune will follow.  By remaining tolerant and flexible, you will be able to
        retain the kind of conscious innocence which fuels growth and advancement.  Will
        power and self-control are necessary to manage this growth properly, but an
        inner enthusiasm for life is what nurtures it.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2005, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

WoW....Very poetic and enlightning.... I pretty much agree with a lot of what you posted. As for what Bigdaddy was saying, Past present and the future, in my opinion are one. In the realm of all etheric beings lies no time. Remote viewing relies mostly with places and things. But Numbers seem to be very hard, even among the top achievers of rv.

I have had many lucid dreams through first, accident, then modification by learning what Rip Snorter said earlier. The understanding to me was the fear, anticipation, and resolve. To have a lucid dream like the ones I have had requires, in my case overcoming the sheer authenticity and realism, rapid heartbeat, that funny feeling in the pit of your stomach when freefalling. All those intensities only allow me to be in that state for no longer than about a minute, up to maybe 2. Overcoming the pains in life can be used in a similair anology.

Problems in our lives will never go away Rip Snorter. I'll be the first in line to agree with you on humility. What I love so much about the positive side of humility. Lessons learned in the process, being humbled, The fast and crazy society around you whizzing by like some fanatical mind game in progress does not intefere, remembering that crazy talk is not to be taken with a grain of salt, Knowing most of the great artists of our time were manic depressionists( if that is even a word),The only solice in poverty is knowing the rich can not and will not take it with them.

In saying that, Life, and the beauty that lies in it's hard deciphering, only leads to the growth of knowledge and wisdom on how to deal with problems around all of us. Bad vibes,bad karma, all lead to negativity which is what we don't need. For me the only way I can still be happy, to this date is the following.......

Meditation one hour everyday........plus absorbing info from good friends like Rip Snorter,

and other members on this post who contribute in such a teamly way. Only if the governments and peoples of this world would act the way LP members do to each other, the world would be a much safer place to live.

Peace out!!!!! US Flag

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2005, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Those ancient Chinese were fairly poetic at times, Pacattack, even in translation.  It ain't me you're agreeing with.  It's the I Ching, which tends to make itself difficult when it comes to disagreeing with it. 

However, I'll not rely on the I Ching when I reply to, "Only if the governments and peoples of this world would act the way LP members do to each other, the world would be a much safer place to live."..  I'll just say I've never heard of any large group of people in human history behaving the way you describe on any sustained basis.  If such a time and people ever come to exist it would be laudable, but not safe.  Death comes one to the customer among humans, which will probably add the element of risk of dying.

Otherwise, I generally agree with you.

Jack

Ottawa
              Canada
              Member #6169
              August 10, 2004
              20 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2005, 3:55 am - IP Logged
              Hi. Very interesting results from the I Ching. RV and dreamwork are very interesting subjects to me. I believe that RV is more or less a form of deep meditation. If you can mange to focus, quiet the mind, and hit theta brainwaves, you'll experience remote viewing or 'deep' meditation insights. It can be quite amazing. You'll think you're halucinating because if you hit the right keys (especially theta state) your mind borders on a waking\dream like state. I believe it's definitely possible to remote view numbers. I've done it before. If there's a will there's a way!