Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Progress at what cost ?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

From Todd

This thread is proving to be a lot of advertising from expert lotto, who I have lost a lot of respect for.  Locked.  (And hopefully finished althogether.)

lottoarchitect, I agree with your sentiments.

Bottom line is that everyone copies from everyone, in a sense.  Any ideas lifted directly from someone else should be attributed.

For example, in the Lottery Post Wheels page, we specifically mention the book that a lot of the wheels came from, and even provide a link to where people can buy the book.  I did not attempt to say that I created the wheels myself.

That is true, I myself would not know anything about filters if I had not read from others first, of course I had and have now many new ideas all or mostly my own or half and half more or less, but you have to start from some-where of course.

I don't mind anybody using any of my posted ideas for anything that they want to, or I would not have posted them at all.

Take and give, take and give, that is life and progress.

Make always better I say and stay on top if you can. Or keep the stuff to yourself only.

Anything that you make known to others will be copied if it is any good at all, sooner or later in some fashion or other.

The prize of progress maybe.

Good luck to all.

Maybe better copied than ignored ? Or not !

Anything I post any-where is free if you can see it without paying or you would had to pay first before you see it.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  The person who invented the wheel is probably turning over in his grave when he sees its applications in the world today and he never got a penny for the idea .

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking