Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

964 driving me bonkers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pair King.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Quik Pik for Sunday eve was 469.

Quik Pik for Monday eve was 964,

I had to run an errand this afternoon....stopped at bank and the car tag in the next lane was 964 and then before I got to the other side of town  a car pulled out in front of me...........yep........tag number was 649.  Can four times be the charm?  I could dream!  Good luck!

Maggie

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I ran several numbers tonight at TN.. and one qp on play sheet..

It gave me  967...  then I ask for two 50cent box.. The lady printed it st..  967... and I had here to run it again in box.. only to find out later I had it as a qp in boxed form..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
      Dallas Texas
      United States
      Member #18154
      July 6, 2005
      185 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Go for it wheel it six times...If you see a number popping out of the woodwork 4 to 5 times out of one day thats a sign....

For Example I love The Bmw 745...I saw like 3 of them that day...I woke up at 745 that morning....And for some strange reason my girlfriend said i had to run to the store to get something to eat that night...She said that at 7:45....I took it as a sign...And Bingo i hit it that night 7:45 strait I think the date was on the 17th of March cant exactly remember but i hit it 580 dollars in the bowl 1 dollar strait and 1 dollar boxed ...It made me happy but then again I was kind of madd because I spent so much time analyzing and focusing on another number it was crazy...So I look for signs everyday...You never know....But now I know everytime I see the car I like I start paying attention to things around me....

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...