Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tx pairs 7-14-05 midday

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
Dallas Texas
United States
Member #18154
July 6, 2005
185 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2005, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Lets go Texas....

Todays Hot pairs are....16-27-38-49-59-67-89......

Today im going with the 49 pair it looking very good for today...

Key numbers are the 3,6,and the 1...If you wheel alot....49361....Might do you some good...

49=049-479-349-469

Im working on the 049 and the 479...

049...strait arrangement....049-490

479...strait arrangement....479......

Lets hope Im right again....Money balls are in green.....

GOOD LUCK TEXAS....Sun Smiley 

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2005, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

For the most part you have been doing very good with pairs and Bryan with key numbers.

Now that I see that is possible to guess pairs more or less often among a relatively small group of them, I am thinking that maybe with the help of some of my computer programs I might be able in due time, maybe in the long run, learn how to guess them, among maybe small groups of them such as you do. Maybe pairs statistics as shown by some programs and also maybe some filters can help, but like any kind of lottery study it's bound to take quite some time to learn, maybe a long time, if I can learn it at all. I am going to try to learn and I am beginning now. I will try to do no more pairs posting at all untill I see that I am learning how to guess the pairs right (more or less). For the time being while I learn about pairs, I might sometimes still make some pick 3 predictions using filters, but they won't probably be pairs related.

Before, I tried sometimes to predict several states, but that is probably over for good, in the future it will only be Texas predictions, to make predictions with filters as I do, among other things, it takes a good knowledge of the past draws' filter patterns and I just have no time non any desire to mess with more than 1 state at a time. Yes, I don't need to know much about pairs to make filter predictions, but once I learn, if I do, then I could make the filters predictions more accurate.

Good luck to you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2005, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I think 3 is the key number because of the 163 and 389 results on July 11 and July 12.  Believe the 7,8,9 group should be included in the second sector of keys.

This means one of these numbers should fall in Texas.

367, 368, 369, 378, 379, 388, 389, 377, 399

Orangeman                                Cool

Dallas Texas
        United States
        Member #18154
        July 6, 2005
        185 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Im with you Orangeman...Im pointed in the same direction....Do you think the arrival to be in 1 to 2 days....There looking very nice...The 3 key is on point......I think tonight is a double threat since there hasnt been a double in 8 nights...The 3 with the doubles hopefully will come tonight....Lets take the time and study tonight Orangeman...Maybe we can get a better look down to 1 number...Keep in touch with me...

Dallas Texas
          United States
          Member #18154
          July 6, 2005
          185 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2005, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Lantern you up tonight...you have any good suggestions to throw out...I like the way you think on the numbers.... very interesting...Yea and we all know that conquering your state should be the first key...So lets head up and blast Texas out of the water tonight...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2005, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Sometime this coming week I will post on the Lottery Systems forum another alternate relatively easy pick 3 filters workout and this time I might give suggestions as to how to get or find the filter patterns that can be used with it, that is ways in which people can try to find the filter patterns that will be used for the particular workout, I will better explain when I do the posting, it might be a more proof way of using filters for getting the number than even the one on the last post there which is very easy to use and also fairly proof as pick 3 filter workouts go. People want more hand-ons stuff.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."