Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Top 5 Games

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2005, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Paul, here's my Top 5 lottery games.

5. Powerball (with PowerPlay)

Sometimes I think that not playing the PowerPlay would be a sucker bet. The prize will at least double so it will have the same effect as buying $2 of the same combo. But when you think about it, when the multiplier hits 5, that increases the lower payouts to a 125% payout (CO, don't reference NY Lotto, please, I don't want to hear it). And just think, when the new matrix starts, Chuck Strutt said that there might be an occasional 10x multiplier. That would make a 250% payout if that hits, and a chance at $2,000,000 without even hitting the jackpot.

4. PA Cash 5

What makes Pennsylvanians (and defected Floridians) go hog wild for this game? Every time it hits $200,000, the tickets go flying, and only a strange combo, or a Sunday draw, will get a rollover. So with this jackpot trend, why did this make my top ten. Simple, it's fun to play. The pari-mutuel payouts make the game all the more exciting (for 3/5, $8 or $13, it's anyone's guess).

3. WV Cash 25

OK, how fun is this game? It plays like a Lotto, but the odds are like a pick-5. And with just 25 numbers, it's easy to cover a lot of numbers. The utopic feeling from playing this game is indescribable. If only it had a jackpot...

2. IL Lotto

2 plays for a buck, jackpots that roll and roll, $3 for 3 numbers. Is there anything bad about IL Lotto? No. Not on your life. This game is just about perfect.

and the number one game on my list...

1. I'm dying, and now Geraldo's here, no, wrong list.

Let's try that again.

1. The ENTIRE Florida Lottery

Even without Powerball, this lottery is hard to beat. Fantasy 5 rolls down, Lotto rolls over, and Mega Money, well, does both. And Scratch-Offs, whew, not a single ticket has odds worse than or exactly 1 in 4. Try getting New York to do that (shhhhh, even before you start. That was a preemptive shhh.) And the best part, 60% payouts and the end of Jebby's term is almost here! It's only going to get better.

(insert signature here)

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3047 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2005, 4:35 am - IP Logged

I agree with you on powerball with powerplay that is the game that I play regularly I like it.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2005, 11:07 am - IP Logged

i like the WV cash 25,also in virginia you can play the cash 5 for a quarter!

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if I can give you a top 5, but, my #1 is MA Ca$h WinFall with a 60% return. Florida Lotto will definately be up there as the payoffs increase.

United States
          Member #16612
          June 2, 2005
          3493 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Here's my top 5 so far:

1. CA SLP [since June 2000]

2t. Mega Millions [since May 2002 and when CA played in June 24, 2005]

2t. Powerball

4. Expanded Lotto South

5. Hot Lotto 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Here's my top 5 so far:

2t. Powerball

4. Expanded Lotto South

5. Hot Lotto 

there is no expanded lotto south,jimmy you are getting good at these things where people think its actually happening.....good ideas that jimmy has.states need to listen to players like us.

United States
              Member #1826
              July 11, 2003
              2645 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2005, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Here's my top 5 so far:

2t. Powerball

4. Expanded Lotto South

5. Hot Lotto 

there is no expanded lotto south,jimmy you are getting good at these things where people think its actually happening.....good ideas that jimmy has.states need to listen to players like us.

Well, I never post an unfeasible idea. Even that rolling lifetime jackpot is possible, it just may be a little hard to understand the fine print. Any of my ideas are good for lotteries and players. Well, that's what I try to do anyway.

(insert signature here)