Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

expert lotto

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Hyperdimension.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

New Zealand
Member #18618
July 16, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I have been using Expert lotto for some time now & find it an excellent ( the best ) in my opinion, lotto programe ever made. When you first look at it , you are inclined to give it a miss. However, when you delve further into the program it really is fantastic just what you can do with it e.g. the winning numbers table which has odd/even tables , high/low tables, sum tables, & too much more to mention.You can see & print out visual tables for regular & odd & even numbers ( sort of a grid type layout). It has a tremendous amount of filters for use (more than any other program I have seen........& I have bought most of them!) They also have a unique"winning history " system that is diferent to any other system I have seen that guarrantees a winning jackpot if your selection comes within a plus or minus 10 range of numbers. It can be used for any world wide lotto, including powerball, includes or excludes bonus numbers, and can be very effectively used for Keno. AS it is a fairly new comer to the market, a lot of people haven't heard about it or tried it. The support they have is fantastic & any questions you have are always very quickly & effectively answered, & they are always open to any suggestions that anyone might have to improve the program with regard to new inovations or tech problems anyone is having with the program. I strongly recommend anyone to try the program (a free unlimited use version is available) & it is definately well worth the cost of buying it. (as new versions come out you can upgrade free as well!) I found the best way to become familiar with it is to download the user manual, print it out & work your way through the program .....you will be very pleasantly surprised once you get familiar with it, just what you can do with it. The authors of it are obviously very intelligent people, and although based in Czech their English is over all very good.

hosni's avatar - hosni
    Escondido, CA
    United States
    Member #70
    December 31, 2001
    12794 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I have been using Expert lotto for some time now & find it an excellent ( the best ) in my opinion, lotto programe ever made. When you first look at it , you are inclined to give it a miss. However, when you delve further into the program it really is fantastic just what you can do with it e.g. the winning numbers table which has odd/even tables , high/low tables, sum tables, & too much more to mention.You can see & print out visual tables for regular & odd & even numbers ( sort of a grid type layout). It has a tremendous amount of filters for use (more than any other program I have seen........& I have bought most of them!) They also have a unique"winning history " system that is diferent to any other system I have seen that guarrantees a winning jackpot if your selection comes within a plus or minus 10 range of numbers. It can be used for any world wide lotto, including powerball, includes or excludes bonus numbers, and can be very effectively used for Keno. AS it is a fairly new comer to the market, a lot of people haven't heard about it or tried it. The support they have is fantastic & any questions you have are always very quickly & effectively answered, & they are always open to any suggestions that anyone might have to improve the program with regard to new inovations or tech problems anyone is having with the program. I strongly recommend anyone to try the program (a free unlimited use version is available) & it is definately well worth the cost of buying it. (as new versions come out you can upgrade free as well!) I found the best way to become familiar with it is to download the user manual, print it out & work your way through the program .....you will be very pleasantly surprised once you get familiar with it, just what you can do with it. The authors of it are obviously very intelligent people, and although based in Czech their English is over all very good.

Hey NZ Bill, A very nice review of Expert Lotto. I also have the program. Had it since 13 July. Stan gave me the Expert Lotto Pro upgrade for creating the California Fantasy-5 game including the Bet Slip print file. That is all it took to get the full program totally free. I shall also create Bet Slip file for NY Pick-10, California Superlotto Plus, and create the whole thing for Arizona Fantasy-5. Stanislav is also very responsive. If I have an input or a question he is back within a few hours.

John in sunny and cool Escondido,  California

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

New Zealand
      Member #18618
      July 16, 2005
      2 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2005, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for that Hosni. I most likely have seen your name on the Expert Lotto threads. ( different name I take it) (LOL) It's just that I don't want to see people missing out on such excellent lotto program software. Some of the previous topic comments would put you off it. It takes a bit of getting around because there is so much you can do with it, but once you have taken the time to do this you are away laughing & I wouldn't bother using any other software for lotto . These Guys are also working on a predictor, but I believe they won't release it until they are 100% certain it is working properly. Also if there is anything that someone would like to see added to the program they are very quick to implement it. There is an excellent forum page to swap  ideas regarding the program, and you can see each others comments etc, and use their ideas. See Expert lotto homepage & go to their forum page, and you will see what I mean. The manual could do with upgrading, however, because they are so busy perfecting the program, I think they do this as time will allow. Also the english in the manual is at times a little hard to understand, but if you work your way through the examples you soon follow what they are getting at. Also they have asked anyone to point out any errors & they will be corrected in the next upgrade. I think you have to keep in mind that this program has only been out for a short time & once the word gets around , it will become very popular indeed. What more can you ask for??

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2005, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I haven't used the program myself yet, I only took a very quick look at it, but if what you say is right, then let other lottery programs' authors beware, because their nemesis might be here (Expert Lotto).

Let's make it as good as possible and good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

London
          United Kingdom
          Member #9397
          December 7, 2004
          24 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2005, 10:30 am - IP Logged
          I don't understand how to use Expert Lotto because there is too much to read in the manual and I must say I do not have the patience for complicated manuals.

I like ExpertLotto because it is free. Another great feature is it is also cross platform, which means I can use it both on a Mac and PC with no problems. Most lotto software can not do that. That indicates to me a program that is powerful, well written and robust.

My wish list is to see expert Lotto as an easy to understand program for novices like me. At the moment it looks like the program is more targeted to Lotto professionals, which is a shame.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Expert Lotto may good but there's a "Free" program called "LS2004" that will give it some serious competition the best programs on the market are "Lottery Director","Lotto-Hat","LS2004" and "Advantage Plus"

United States
              Member #986
              January 5, 2003
              280 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2005, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Expert Lotto may good but there's a "Free" program called "LS2004" that will give it some serious competition the best programs on the market are "Lottery Director","Lotto-Hat","LS2004" and "Advantage Plus"

I have all the programs you list, which are all very good programs but I can't in my own opinion see any competition between LS2004 and Expert Lotto.  There is however competition between the other three and Expert Lotto.  I consider Expert Lotto ahead of the rest because there is in fact a method to get the jackpot in tens to hundreds of tickets instead of thousands to millions and that's in just one filter.  The other programs are used in conjunction with Expert Lotto but Expert Lotto is the one I'm looking to get the jackpot numbers from.

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
                Member #3476
                January 24, 2004
                212 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2005, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I Think Lotto Architect  is one of the best programs on the market...it has many good wheels and filters and  the new predicting engine LA is developing is promising...

Harmen 

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
                  Tangier
                  Morocco
                  Member #1740
                  June 24, 2003
                  90 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2005, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi energy,

here how to use the program without reading the manuel until u get a hand on what to do.

1-start expertlotto.
                  2-click on Lottery move over on Select a list of lottery open if your lottery is listed double click on it
                     and the program restart and open with your choosen lottery.
                  3-Now jump to Line number 4 of this post. if your lottery is not on the list you have to make a new            lottery.Below is how to do it:
                        N.B.you should have a playslip the paper on which you mark your number to validate in the shop                 where you play (bet) your lottery handy .
                  ---a-click on Lottery and double click on Manager.
                               ...........I use WPU for a window pop upWPU
                  ---b-wpu called Lottery manager click on button "New lottery"
                  ---c-wpu enter the name for your lottery fill the other box or leave them as they are.
                  ---d-click on button "next"
                  ---e-wpu asking "how many numbers are in the drawing pool? here enter the highest numbers in your
                         lottery if is't 49 then enter 49
                  ---f-click "next" wpu asking "how many number are drawn?" enter 6 if your lotery draw 6 number or 7 if        your lottery draws 7 you should not count the bonus number if ther's 1 or 2.
                  ---g-click "next" wpu asking "how many numbers do you bet?" enter here how many numbers do you           cross on playslip.Exemple for keno you can play 7,8 ,9 or 10 or what so ever you play
                  ---h-click"next" wpu "is bonus draw?" tick yes if your lottery have a bonus number this mean 6+1 or 6+2
                         tick no if there's no bonus
                  ---i-click "next" wpu asking "how many bonus numbers are drawn?" enter the number of bonus if 6+1          then enter 1 if 6+2 then enter 2 if none then 0
                  ---j-click "next" wpu asking"is the lottery a power ball lottery ?" tck Yes if it's power ball No if not
                  ---k-click "next" wpu asking to mark day when the winning number are drawn tick a day or days when          your lottery is drawn
                  ---l-click"next" asking "how many sets of winning numbers are drawn on each drawing day?" enter 1 if        your lottery has a one draw per day.2 if it's twice a day.exemple pick 3 miday and pick 3 night this is       a twice a day you should enter 2.
                  ---m-click "next" wpu tick day of month...
                  ---n-click "next" wpu asking "please select the date of the first lottery drawing" click on the up side              down arrow to select from a pop up calander the first date your lottery started for the first time
                  ---o-click "next" wpu asking to mark the winning match combinations.Tick boxs that your lottery paid if         you win
                  ---p-click "next" wpu asking "how many columns of boxes are in each panel on playslip?".Place playslip          as if you are going to mark your number to play .A panel is where you cross a combination of 6              numbers to play lotto 6/49 for exemple and a box is where you mark your numbers to play they are        49 box in lotto 6/49.Count how many columns in1 panel and enter it in the first question.A second          question if the numbers on your panel are 1'2'3'4...then tick from left to right if not tick from top to          bottom . Last question look at the ticket in red showing in the window it's 0 0 1 2 3... this mean             offset =2 if 1 2 3 ... then offset = 0
                  ---q-click "next" wpu asking "do you submit your bets using a paper playslip (betslip)? Please answer             NO so i can cover other things .If you have probleme printing your play slip i can help you doing so         another time when you understand the expertlotto.
                          You are saying this is the program that it's going to help me to win and you are trying to bet your          numbers the program help you to choose do not harry up you have more time to win and win.
                  ---r-click"next" wpu
                  ---s-click "next" wpu
                  ---t- click "Finish" wpu say "you have ..."click yes
                  ---u- u have just create a new lottery and expert lotto will open with your new lottery so you have to             load the history for your new lottery or make one
                  4-the program will open onthe package tab
                  5-if you want toplay for the next draw make sure that you have up to dated data.click "winnings                numbers" if your lottery is listed as "on line update"click on it you should be sure that you are               connected to internet .Expert lotto will update your data base histo automaticly if not you have to          click on Add so you can enter the missing draws that the program ask for.Once you have done this         you are ready to play your next game.

I'll come and finish this if tod alowed me Good Luck.

London
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #9397
                    December 7, 2004
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Wow I am impressed. You wrote all this tutorial just for me? Thank you ever so much. You guys are incredibly helpful

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                      Member #9059
                      November 26, 2004
                      128 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2005, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Why another thread of Expert Lotto?,

Free publicity again?

"No free publicity Hyperdimension campaign"Spam

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

United States
                        Member #986
                        January 5, 2003
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2005, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

What's wrong with talking about softwareMad.  I come here to see or learn about new systems.  Be it pen and paper or software.  I've learned things about software I already have reading the posts here.  I don't need predictions or bashings just knowledge.  Geesh let me hold my tongue!

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                          Member #9059
                          November 26, 2004
                          128 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2005, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

What's wrong with talking about softwareDunk

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com