Welcome Guest
You last visited July 27, 2017, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois pick 4 evening 7/16/05

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8518 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2005, 6:49 pm - IP Logged
Illinois pick 4 evening 7/16/05
8514 2489 5493 1024 1735 and my old stand by 2189
longest # out in first position is 2
hot first position numbers 5 and 7 with 3 --- 1 --- 8  and 0 after that cold numbers in first position 2-4-6-9
good luck
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #4313
    April 11, 2004
    2389 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2005, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you, thank you Four. I played your 5493 in Illinois last night because it was so close to the number I was playing. I caught it for 25 cents straight and box. Altogether $2,431.50.

Now I can catch up on some bills. Thank's  again Four!!!! I hope you caught it!!!  Banana

Gentlespirit
    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
      Springfield,Ohio
      United States
      Member #14006
      April 19, 2005
      3972 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2005, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you, thank you Four. I played your 5493 in Illinois last night because it was so close to the number I was playing. I caught it for 25 cents straight and box. Altogether $2,431.50.

Now I can catch up on some bills. Thank's  again Four!!!! I hope you caught it!!!  Banana

I play Illinois and didnt see your post Four4me...

Man i wish i would have caught this.. I played 5348 lastnight.. In that order...

I searched for Illinois lastnight and this didnt come up... Dont know why...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8518 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged
        congratulations to all whom played it and won.
        I wouldn't even have posted any numbers for Illinois if one of our regular Illinois posters, hadn't PM'ed me for some numbers. I was posting for Illinois up until the 30 of June and frankly was having trouble figuring out why my picks were not hitting there as often as i thought they should. I am from Maryland and while unable to play there have been tracking Illinois pick 4 games  for about 2 years. Illinois  has some common likeness numbers wise with Maryland's pick 4 game as well as other states.

I can't or don't have enough time to track all states like I wish I could. Illinois is not to difficult to figure out i find that like most states some digits keep repeating themselves for about 5 days. I try and work with the hot pairs. I keep history of past games there (found on their web site) and look for trendy pairs. I mix and match some of them and I flip them. Like if 1237 hits tonight then I flip 37 and make it 73 then look at the last time the number 73 hit out front. I will then look at the history and see what numbers might have hit with it. I then select a number to play with 73 that has been hitting, another hot pair is usually found within the last 10 draws.

I don't use any software for these postings i might use powertrails paper method to keep track of hot numbers. But frankly I've been using powertrails so long i almost don't have to write the numbers down any more because i have trained my eye to pick up the pairs. Mainly because i continuously refer to the past history of the number that have already hit. Without doing any serious calculating i venture to say that their are probably 4 thousand pick 4 numbers that haven't hit in Illinois yet. And there are probably 1 to 2 hundred numbers that hit often enough to make new picks from. One just needs to find these pairs that are hot and experiment with them.. 

I hope these tips help everyone out. When i post for Illinois if you see numbers i post that you like i will most likely have 3 numbers out of 4 that will hit it's the fourth number that eludes me. So if you think one of my picks will likely hit you might consider playing it one up or one down. And or flip the order i have posted them.  

I will post my selections this afternoon for tonight. Please do your homework if you decide to play any of them check to see if any of the picks has hit in the past and or if it fits your scope of things to come. Remember a lot of pick 4 numbers have repeated but they will not all repeat in the same order all the time. So you should switch the number's digits around. Good luck and i hope tonight will be prosperous too.
          onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
          Chicago, IL
          United States
          Member #8354
          November 2, 2004
          1583 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

WTG Four!!!

Too bad I didn't see this post as well, I normally check LP before I play my numbers but yesterday I was busy all day and didn't get a chance to check.  Big mistake!!Bang Head

Chicago, IL
            United States
            Member #8354
            November 2, 2004
            1583 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Congratulations Gentlespirit!!!

Party

Chicago, IL
              United States
              Member #8354
              November 2, 2004
              1583 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Four for the tips.  I try very hard to pick the four digit here.  I see patterns, of course when it's too late,  that's very frustrating.  I can sometimes pick the right number but always manage to get off it before it hits.  And then other times, i pick the number and it falls before I play it.  In my tracking I notice that if a double falls, you change the double number either 1 up or 1 down and you will get a hit.  It just depends on how long it will take to come out.  Sometime it will come out quickly and others it will take a while.  If you have the time, please continue posting for IL.

Springfield,Ohio
                United States
                Member #14006
                April 19, 2005
                3972 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:12 pm - IP Logged
                congratulations to all whom played it and won.
                I wouldn't even have posted any numbers for Illinois if one of our regular Illinois posters, hadn't PM'ed me for some numbers. I was posting for Illinois up until the 30 of June and frankly was having trouble figuring out why my picks were not hitting there as often as i thought they should. I am from Maryland and while unable to play there have been tracking Illinois pick 4 games  for about 2 years. Illinois  has some common likeness numbers wise with Maryland's pick 4 game as well as other states.

I can't or don't have enough time to track all states like I wish I could. Illinois is not to difficult to figure out i find that like most states some digits keep repeating themselves for about 5 days. I try and work with the hot pairs. I keep history of past games there (found on their web site) and look for trendy pairs. I mix and match some of them and I flip them. Like if 1237 hits tonight then I flip 37 and make it 73 then look at the last time the number 73 hit out front. I will then look at the history and see what numbers might have hit with it. I then select a number to play with 73 that has been hitting, another hot pair is usually found within the last 10 draws.

I don't use any software for these postings i might use powertrails paper method to keep track of hot numbers. But frankly I've been using powertrails so long i almost don't have to write the numbers down any more because i have trained my eye to pick up the pairs. Mainly because i continuously refer to the past history of the number that have already hit. Without doing any serious calculating i venture to say that their are probably 4 thousand pick 4 numbers that haven't hit in Illinois yet. And there are probably 1 to 2 hundred numbers that hit often enough to make new picks from. One just needs to find these pairs that are hot and experiment with them.. 

I hope these tips help everyone out. When i post for Illinois if you see numbers i post that you like i will most likely have 3 numbers out of 4 that will hit it's the fourth number that eludes me. So if you think one of my picks will likely hit you might consider playing it one up or one down. And or flip the order i have posted them.  

I will post my selections this afternoon for tonight. Please do your homework if you decide to play any of them check to see if any of the picks has hit in the past and or if it fits your scope of things to come. Remember a lot of pick 4 numbers have repeated but they will not all repeat in the same order all the time. So you should switch the number's digits around. Good luck and i hope tonight will be prosperous too.

Ive been working with Powertrails with Tennessee.

Tennessee and Illinois run together. And ive been finding it easier to look at Tennessee's stacks and compare to Illinois.  Another thing that will help people in Illinois. Kentucky and Georgia also run with Illinois and Tennessee.

I track all 4 states... Illinois number is almost always in all of the stacks. And sometimes an easier pick from Tennessee and the Middays....

Ive actually gotten the occasional hit for Tennessee just by running the numbers. But thats far and few between. I would love to learn more about how to pick the pairs out.

I have used it and have put combos together. And have actually gotten some good multiple boxes that way.

Anyways im awaiting your Illinois post this evening. I will run it back up against my picks for tonight. And hopefully hit the straight...:)

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8518 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

here's the thing with powertrails because there a so many ways one can work with it you have to have a plan and stick to it till it hits. you might go 5 months playing 5 picks from it and never hit the straight but on the 5 month and 3rd day of playing hit for 5 grand. Not great but it will eventually pay off. One of these days i will write all the tips and tricks for pick 4. using powertrails, intuition, history, and good solid proven methods many of which have been posted on lottery post.

Because pick 4 has 10,000 possible numbers to chose from it's not likley you'll hit once a year let alone more if you don't have a plan that works. It's not enough to just try and guess what the numbers going to be you have to do some serious history checking keep files with numbers that have hit. It's not a good idea to play the numbers in the exact order once they have already fallen unless it really sticks out that it might hit again or is one of those numbers that has hit more than 5 times in the same order. I can say with certainy if any pair like let's say 12 hits today that within a week or two either 12 will jump to the middle or end of a pick 4 number. And or 21 will be out front ,in the middle or in back. And can and most likely 2 digits from the previous draw will repeat in the next drawing on most days. This idea goes for any pair that hit today tonight tomorrow or any other day. But if you don't do your homework you'll never know what pairs are hot or cold.

Keep some notes handy with hot pick 4 pairs to use.

Springfield,Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #14006
                    April 19, 2005
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

here's the thing with powertrails because there a so many ways one can work with it you have to have a plan and stick to it till it hits. you might go 5 months playing 5 picks from it and never hit the straight but on the 5 month and 3rd day of playing hit for 5 grand. Not great but it will eventually pay off. One of these days i will write all the tips and tricks for pick 4. using powertrails, intuition, history, and good solid proven methods many of which have been posted on lottery post.

Because pick 4 has 10,000 possible numbers to chose from it's not likley you'll hit once a year let alone more if you don't have a plan that works. It's not enough to just try and guess what the numbers going to be you have to do some serious history checking keep files with numbers that have hit. It's not a good idea to play the numbers in the exact order once they have already fallen unless it really sticks out that it might hit again or is one of those numbers that has hit more than 5 times in the same order. I can say with certainy if any pair like let's say 12 hits today that within a week or two either 12 will jump to the middle or end of a pick 4 number. And or 21 will be out front ,in the middle or in back. And can and most likely 2 digits from the previous draw will repeat in the next drawing on most days. This idea goes for any pair that hit today tonight tomorrow or any other day. But if you don't do your homework you'll never know what pairs are hot or cold.

Keep some notes handy with hot pick 4 pairs to use.

Thank you...

That helps. Hopefully it will help others too... Ive had 3 number come out straight from using Powertrails with Tennessee...

I managed to get off the number or money didnt permit..

The last time was with the 2369. Powertrails gave it to me as 6923.  It was correct though. Because that number wound up repeating.

I'm looking for a quad before long here in Tennessee.. Our numbers have been repeating from back toward the first draw. 

So i'm actually running Tennessee from the bacl of the stack.

Chicago, IL
                      United States
                      Member #8354
                      November 2, 2004
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to you both!

Cheers

Springfield,Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #14006
                        April 19, 2005
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: July 17, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to you both!

Cheers

No problem Onenumber...

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #4313
                          April 11, 2004
                          2389 Posts
                          Posted: July 17, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks OneNumber, and thanks again Four...and thanks for the tidbits Four. 5394 was my first straight pick 4 hit. I've hit box before, but never a straight.

Whenever I play Illinois, I always check your post first. You are good in Illinois. I check my numbers against yours to see what I come up with. Last night really paid off nice for me. I'm still dancing! Banana

Gentlespirit
                          'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Springfield,Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #14006
                            April 19, 2005
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: July 17, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks OneNumber, and thanks again Four...and thanks for the tidbits Four. 5394 was my first straight pick 4 hit. I've hit box before, but never a straight.

Whenever I play Illinois, I always check your post first. You are good in Illinois. I check my numbers against yours to see what I come up with. Last night really paid off nice for me. I'm still dancing! Banana

Play 5423 tonight in Tennessee..

It's going to come out tonight...

lepricorn2's avatar - lol

Bahamas
                              Member #9843
                              December 24, 2004
                              907 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Play 210  130  802 133  868. Good luck players. $$$133 for chicago.