Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Revamped idea in isolating picks

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottaloot.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2005, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Able to determine a certain root to hit in my tracked 6 states with positive results. 

Now working on isolating those roots by the sums that they are derived from.

More to follow soon

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Able to determine a certain root to hit in my tracked 6 states with positive results. 

More to follow soon

Super...

Thanks, TNtea

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2005, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Well my root of 7 did show for midday & evening as well as promised. 

I opted to go with the sum of 7 instead of the sum of 16 which cost me

the NY evening hit of 736 --but I am getting closer in narrowing the field. 

For 7/18--roots 1-6-3 are promised for midday

and roots 1-4-9 are promised for the evening

common demoninator of root 1 (sum order to show 19-1-10)

yet the root 3 screams out to me

listed in order of sum preference for root 3 is (3-21-12)

root of 3 seen last in

DC 7/4

Tri 7/3

NY 7/12

Question:  Anyone else care to post their last documented root 3 hit for MO-PA-NJ for an all around team effort?

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:58 am - IP Logged

root of 3 seen last in

DC 7/4

Tri 7/3

NY 7/12

Question:  Anyone else care to post their last documented root 3 hit for MO-PA-NJ for an all around team effort?

Great job with your posts lotto..

I am going to start working with Roots..Sums..

I got the method of pair placing in order and the amount of plays down to 10 or less...(in some cases) depends on state..

Now I want to learn how to use the sums/roots to redefine my search...

Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

MISSOURI MIDDAY 345=12=3 root Dance

Note my order of hit preference---

Not at home with my files but my guess is if the root 3 returns tonight it will be from the sum of 21 vs 12 NOT sum of 3 again

Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

root of 3 seen last in

DC 7/4

Tri 7/3

NY 7/12

WASH DC MD 739=19=root 1

This is my ultimate goal --to be able to predict which sum the root will fall from

Prefect example *note root 1 predicted order 19 then 1 then 10

Common denominator predicted the root 1 would hit & the sum of 19 was long out. 

**How many of you would not bet on all numbers with the sum of 19 if it assured you that you would get a win in only 6 states???

And if there where more assistance from fellow members I bet we could narrow it down even further.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
              Carters Lake, Ga.
              United States
              Member #5313
              June 29, 2004
              1065 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2005, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

Ga eve draw 748 was drawn 7/6/05

What states do you want to know about, I can find them all for you in a few secounds.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Redford/MI
                United States
                Member #3396
                January 18, 2004
                4867 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

Ga eve draw 748 was drawn 7/6/05

What states do you want to know about, I can find them all for you in a few secounds.

ez

Takeitez, it is not just about the draw results--I am a platium member & can gather the draw results. 

It is about the sums & roots of the draw results---keeping an eye on what is occuring at all times---not just a random thing.

I appreciate your willingness to help but I was speaking more on those who play one of the specific states mentioned here--so that the thread will be of benefit to everyone that tracks these states because 2 heads are always better than 1. 

Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2005, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

MISSOURI MIDDAY 345=12=3 root Dance

Note my order of hit preference---

Not at home with my files but my guess is if the root 3 returns tonight it will be from the sum of 21 vs 12 NOT sum of 3 again

I must be losing my mind. 

I meant to say in the above statement that if root 3 appeared tonight --it is likely that the sum of 21 or 3 would appear and not the sum of 12.

Redford/MI
                    United States
                    Member #3396
                    January 18, 2004
                    4867 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

root of 3 seen last in

DC 7/4

Tri 7/3

NY 7/12

WASH DC MD 739=19=root 1

This is my ultimate goal --to be able to predict which sum the root will fall from

Prefect example *note root 1 predicted order 19 then 1 then 10

Common denominator predicted the root 1 would hit & the sum of 19 was long out. 

**How many of you would not bet on all numbers with the sum of 19 if it assured you that you would get a win in only 6 states???

And if there where more assistance from fellow members I bet we could narrow it down even further.

Note that the roots of 1-4-9 were due to show for the evening in 1 of the 6 states

MO hits tonight for 099=18=9

In order of need to fall sum wise from root 9

sum 9

sum 18

sum 27 (could be ruled out as sum too high)

So far I have been noticing a tendency for the sum to fall from the mid sum due.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. 

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2005, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

More to follow soon

not sure if you tracK TN

tonight was 079  =  7+9 = 16  1+6 = 7.. root of 7.. Was that what you were looking for?

I am trying to get the handle on roots and sums to use with my workouts..

I have narrow picks down to under 10.. but the roots and sums vary I am sure.. so being able to determine that will narrow my picks down more..

Hope you do not get frustrated with me asking you questions on how you do your figuring... I am not asking you to figure for me.. just direct me in the direction.

I have ruffled people's feathers in the past trying to figure out how they narrowed a whole group of numbers down to a handful.  I didn't want them to tell me what to play to win, but to guide me toward their success with their method. Apparently , Well... not going to think about it.

Anyway if it bothers you for me to ask questions, let me know, and I will find the answers else where..

You seem to have a huge lead on finding the winning combo.. I find you to be one of the easiest people on here  to respond to as well.

Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2005, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

7/19 

roots 6 & 1 are good for midday & evening

sums according to hit range of root 6 are

24*6*15

I'm banking on the sum 6 to fall

I feel that both these roots will fall

Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2005, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

More to follow soon

not sure if you tracK TN

tonight was 079  =  7+9 = 16  1+6 = 7.. root of 7.. Was that what you were looking for?

I have narrow picks down to under 10.. but the roots and sums vary I am sure.. so being able to determine that will narrow my picks down more..

Hope you do not get frustrated with me asking you questions on how you do your figuring... I am not asking you to figure for me.. just direct me in the direction.

I have ruffled people's feathers in the past trying to figure out how they narrowed a whole group of numbers down to a handful.  I didn't want them to tell me what to play to win, but to guide me toward their success with their method. Apparently , Well... not going to think about it.

Anyway if it bothers you for me to ask questions, let me know, and I will find the answers else where..

You seem to have a huge lead on finding the winning combo.. I find you to be one of the easiest people on here  to respond to as well.

I never get upset with questions.  I get upset with lots of viewings & no responses what so-ever. 

I only track 6 states --MO-NY-NJ-PA-TRI & DC.

You are correct in your math to determine the root if that's what you're asking. 

I don't really know how to teach how I am picking my roots.  I do not think I track my states like most people at the forum do.  I combine all 6 states and track based on 8 draws for some my roots and overall for the sums

To put it mildly, I do a lot of crazy stuff with my spreadsheets based on my gut feeling & I don't think that there is any way that I can teach that.

I change soooo much that I forget my own stuff Big Smile 

I am sure if I could remember exactly how I did my key number picks that I could narrow the picks down even further---but I forgot

SirMetro's avatar - center
                            East of Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #6191
                            August 11, 2004
                            1389 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2005, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Coffee

Just sending ya some fresh java LottaLoot

Sir Metro

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2005, 9:40 am - IP Logged

More to follow soon

not sure if you tracK TN

I never get upset with questions.  I get upset with lots of viewings & no responses what so-ever. 

I only track 6 states --MO-NY-NJ-PA-TRI & DC.

You are correct in your math to determine the root if that's what you're asking. 

I don't really know how to teach how I am picking my roots.  I do not think I track my states like most people at the forum do.  I combine all 6 states and track based on 8 draws for some my roots and overall for the sums

To put it mildly, I do a lot of crazy stuff with my spreadsheets based on my gut feeling & I don't think that there is any way that I can teach that.

I change soooo much that I forget my own stuff Big Smile 

I am sure if I could remember exactly how I did my key number picks that I could narrow the picks down even further---but I forgot

Thanks for your time.Whatever you are doing , it works.. So keep it up.  I am sure others are benefitting from your posts as well.  They may read and run... Run as in going to play...

Approve