Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Last nite for Blackapple posts

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 12 years ago by StanOH.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31549 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

spend time with your family and refresh yourself. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
    Member #10163
    January 4, 2005
    797 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

BA

Its peopel like you that help make the post a wonderful place to come . i never said alot to you . but enjoyed your post and  could always work with your numbers as well. Don't you all leave all of us hanging here at the post. You all are why we became members and  you all do not really know how much i really enjoy myself here . i don't try to teach here I try to learn and people like you are always educating us dummies. at least me,

Well God Bless you and will be waiting on you to come back and tell us you won alot $$$$ . Take Care and thanks for all you done to make this site a enjoyable place to come and read your post  as well as many others. Thanks a million and much karma to you BA

Teresa

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2005, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Good luck to you BlackApple and take care, the lottery is both, unpredictable and predictable, that is, it's predictable to some measure.

As CD says, "The odds are very much better online at the place"

Gambling is very addictive and expensive, so be very carefull and win (don't lose your shirt).

It takes quite some time to learn what is really going on with the lottery.

Go with the flow, by that I mean, "go with the random flow"

Learn to make random your friend, not your enemy.

It might not be possible to maybe win on every draw, but some people say that it is possible to make a good profit playing the pick 3 and or pick 4 and I think that they are right, it is possible, if a person knows how and or how to play and win.

From Star Wars, "Feel the force", that is the "Random flow" of the "Force".

Go with the flow, not against it, but the "Good" flow, not the "Evil" one, that one resist it.

See Ya!

Goodbye and good luck.Lep  Have the Luck of the Irish.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Ohio
        United States
        Member #4163
        March 27, 2004
        6 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2005, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Blackapple I had to write you and tell you that I'am sorry to see you go.I play the numbers every day, don't hit very often but I make a point to read your post because I think your the best.I am not the best at prediction the numbers but you give me a starting point.I know I don't post but would like to thank you for all the hard work that you have put into the Lottery Post. Best Wishes what every you do and may God bless you. StanOH