Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In the near future for the TN Lottery.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
North Dakota
United States
Member #13397
April 5, 2005
1623 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

If you have read the new press release on the lottery's website you already know this...  But I thought I would post this for the people who've not read it...

We all know there's going to be chances to powerball...  They said new instant games will be released once a month.  (No real change to instant tickets)  If you have been following us here on Lotterypost you will know that we've talked about an instate lotto game or lotto south for TN.  Well they have no plans to start a new online game such as Lotto South or Lotto TN.  There are no plans for midday drawings for cash 3/4.  There are no plans on changing lotto 5 either. (Or atleast until October)  There is, however, going to be another millionaire drawing for Volunteer and Tennessee Millionaire instant games. 

If you guys support lotto south or an instate game for TN Email THEM!  They listen to the public to decide what they have.  We got Cash 4 and Lotto 5 because that's what the people of TN or the TN Players wanted.  You can Email them by going to WWW.TNLOTTERY.COM and click on the contact us link on the left of the page.

Also, WTG TN on $1.3 billion in sales since it started. 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

they are very slow......

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2005, 1:58 am - IP Logged

i have to say i'm pretty well satisfied so far with the way it has went.......

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2005, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I am too.  We have balls and no computers.  (which I don't think we'll get).  We have a good number of winners.  We have really good odds after looking at some instant games in other states.  A lot of people just like it here and play it atleast weekly or monthly.  Everywhere I go I see people saying QP,Making play slips, or scratching tickets.  Also, a lot of my friend will be going to college.  (I could have but my major isn't offered in TN so I have to move to AL)

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Lotto South is nearly four years old. VA had a 6/49 before that. LS is due for a matrix change.