Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks Todd

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2005, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I got e-mail noticition of tracking a subject just now.  Don't know how or what you did, but thanks.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2005, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I have been doing some work with the data center techs where the Lottery Post servers are housed to try to find different ways to get around AOL's aggressivespam blocking schemes.  Four4me has privately given me some other contact info at AOL that I may try as well.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

For those using AOL, if your mail is going to your spam folder because it contains links, just go to your spam folder, highlight the Lottery Post message and then click on "this is not spam".  It will be transferred to your mailbox and all subsequent messages from that sender will go into your regular mailbox.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

SirMetro's avatar - center
        East of Atlanta
        United States
        Member #6191
        August 11, 2004
        1389 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2005, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Perhaps another option would be to consider using Yahoo mail service. Also, I get maybe 1 or 2 spam mail a month and a simple click and I never see it again. It does get fussy with GaLottery mail, some days it gets tossed into the spam bin, somedays it don't. Overall, it has worked great. It's free, has worked well with LotteryPost (I use the heck out of it for both personal and business) and you can access it from almost any computer with a net connection. I just wish Mindspring (aka Earthlink) was as deligent as Yahoo in taking out spam mail (sorting thru 300 mail messages for 1 message I care about stinks).

Sir Metro