Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picks: How and Where

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by misssally.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2005, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I have done really well with this new method. I would love to share the success..

Not sure where to post the predictions..

The Will SEE posts were too much.. Seems that it took up too much space here.

I know I cannot handle one post to handle all states..  I get myself lost..

prediction board is too hard to use daily.. especially twice a day..

Many of you have pm about how to use the method. I have it listed in my blog.

What I do is take each draw and list them on a page per state.. Combining mid with eve..

Then write the vtrac exchange under it..  Keep an eye out for double warnings...

of course play both sides of doubles..  889 998 example..  ( I am being to run all doubles in st form the first night, then boxed for any night there after)

When picking doubles.. I look at what has been played and its vtrac exchange to make due pairs.. and play accordlingly. This keeps amount of combos down.  Goal is to keep less than 10 numbers in bank for each state I am playing at a time.

Now if I can figure out how to post the numbers without causing too much trouble here.  Suggestions welcome.

Note: Sometimes I dont look at a particular state for a week or more. When I do, it takes lots of time to get updated with that state. Especially when it comes to doubles.  PMing me for a number doesn't work. Sometimes  you ask for a state I am not playing that day so I am clueless..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2005, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I was hoping to find lots of suggestions to where to put picks. After 100 views, I realize not everyone is excited about this method as I am.

I believe I will leave it up to my blog to share the method and allow everyone to come to picks using their method along with mine if necessary.

Caution: the method will be in blog for X amount of days. (Todd, knows the amount. I just know after a while it is completely deleted. )    If you find it useful, please feel free to print it for your records. 

Good luck to everyone..

I feel like I have graduated from Master's school...  I have tools necessary to make this a job..

I will not be posting anymore after this post.  No need to post to this one for me to see, because I will be turning this site off and will not return unless I come across something new to share.  In meantime, keep winning. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

perhaps a good location would be in Lottery Systems, since it seems to me that is what this is.

I am currently evaluating it myself. You know how I like to "automate" things, just trying to figure out easiest way to implement it and get all possible combinations. I even have a space in my spreadsheet reserved for it.

Sir Metro

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2005, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping to find lots of suggestions to where to put picks. After 100 views, I realize not everyone is excited about this method as I am.

I believe I will leave it up to my blog to share the method and allow everyone to come to picks using their method along with mine if necessary.

Caution: the method will be in blog for X amount of days. (Todd, knows the amount. I just know after a while it is completely deleted. )    If you find it useful, please feel free to print it for your records. 

Good luck to everyone..

I feel like I have graduated from Master's school...  I have tools necessary to make this a job..

I will not be posting anymore after this post.  No need to post to this one for me to see, because I will be turning this site off and will not return unless I come across something new to share.  In meantime, keep winning. 

Like you said you have posted the system and that should benefit the players that want to take the time to test it and use it if they like.

MAGA

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
          Chicago, IL
          United States
          Member #8354
          November 2, 2004
          1580 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

I'm hoping, even though you said not to respond because you won't see it, I'm going to repond anyway.  I'm pretty sure everyone here has made money from your methods.  Most of us, myself included, wait for you to post your suggestions rather than use the method.  Mostly, because we can't narrow down the picks the way you do.  I know it's a poor excuse, but it's the only one I have.  We all know that it takes much time and effort to work these numbers and many of us just don't take the time.  We are all excited about your method, we know it works.  It's just like when I was in alegbra class, I had a teacher who was so excited about what he was teaching us and I would look at him like an idiot because I had no idea what he was talking about.   But once I got the concept of what he was doing, I felt excited because I then knew exactly what he was talking about and how to solve the problem.  I have the basics of your methods and I understand how to read the double warnings but I haven't mastered choosing the right doubles and of course the third numbers.  I guess I will just have to continue working on it and trying to find a way to make it work for me.  I'm sorry that you won't be posting any longer but I guess this means that we all will have to step up to the plate and learn how to use your methods to our advantage.  Good Luck and Good Winning to you.

UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
            Decatur, Georgia
            United States
            Member #4705
            May 18, 2004
            331 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

TnTea,

I too think a good suggestion would be to post in the Lottery systems.  But, feel free to use whereever on the site to post, because I defintely will read it.Wink

I feel that you have a lot of good information and sometimes I don't get to look at past states results, and when I see your post on the double warnings, it alerts me to start playing that state.  Of course I can understand if you feel that you have said all that you need to say; however, your post share so much excitement and enthusiasm in the game.  I guess that is what I like the most.Big Smile