Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going on a road trip

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
IL
United States
Member #15146
May 10, 2005
103 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2005, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I'm going on a road trip next weekend to Indiana and Michigan. I plan on playing Powerball and Hoosier lotto in Indiana, and in Michigan I plan on playing Classic lotto and Mega Millions Michigan style which hopefully means I'll win not like my home state that hasn't won in over two years. Should be fun my first experience with computer draws, hopefully it's time for the lotto to let someone win when I play computer draws for the first time. If there is any other good games in these states that I wasn't planning on playing, please be free to mention them so I can play them. By the way does anyone know if classic lotto is two lines for a dollar? I'll update after my trip with money spent on each game and money won, unless I win a jackpot and then I'll be to busy to return for the update.Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19815 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

MegaMillions Michigan style?  Doesn't Illinois uses the same drawings and have similar payouts?  The only difference is Illinois pays the retailers that sell the winning ticket more money.  That fact came out when Illinois and Michigan winners shared the biggest lottery (MegaMillions) jackpot ever back in 2000 and the Illinois retailer got $110K and the Michigan retailer got $10K.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
      kent, washington
      United States
      Member #3509
      January 26, 2004
      465 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2005, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

just play the lottos that give you a chance to win a million or more.

IL
        United States
        Member #15146
        May 10, 2005
        103 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2005, 1:10 am - IP Logged

MegaMillions Michigan style?  Doesn't Illinois uses the same drawings and have similar payouts?  The only difference is Illinois pays the retailers that sell the winning ticket more money.  That fact came out when Illinois and Michigan winners shared the biggest lottery (MegaMillions) jackpot ever back in 2000 and the Illinois retailer got $110K and the Michigan retailer got $10K.

RJOh

It's the same game but for some reason Illinois never wins, and if they do it's Chicago area. Illinois is good to it's retailers probably one of the best.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

good luck in the computerized states....especially indiana.