Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

~Things are picking up with method..

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2005, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Took yesterday off from LP.. Missed you guys...

Got some great hits though..  KY started my day with a 50cent st.. 668

NJ helped my account with two double sts.

664 which came from the 614 that played a couple nights back.. and 220 today that was a week showing from the 522. This was my last day for  220...

GA ..came around with a box hit on 905 today. I had that one boxed for 7 days and nights after that 959 fell the other night. I should have put more on it since 0559 fell as pick 4 last night..

MI gave me a 50cent st double today with 699.. I played it off the 144 that fell.

ID last night gave me a box hit on 880..

What I find so amusing about this system is my hubby wanting to know how I do it.. Back last Sept. he told me it couldn't be done, I would lose in the long run. "You cannot predict what numbers will fall" I quote him. Well now I make him wonder..

You guys the money is in the doubles. I am convinced.  Use the method to catch the doubles. and use the doubles to catch the 6-ways..

One thing I have learned most is..... when playing doubles.. play all position.. It doesn't cost that much more..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
    Chicago, IL
    United States
    Member #8354
    November 2, 2004
    1580 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2005, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

So glad you decided not to quit posting.  I'm convinced your doubles method works as well. 

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

So glad you decided not to quit posting.  I'm convinced your doubles method works as well. 

I am not going to quit posting.. I am just not going to worry about posting predictions.  The method can be used by anyone.

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
        Charleston
        United States
        Member #1990
        August 5, 2003
        1675 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2005, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Quote be tntea:

I was hoping to find lots of suggestions to where to put picks. After 100 views, I realize not everyone is excited about this method as I am.

I believe I will leave it up to my blog to share the method and allow everyone to come to picks using their method along with mine if necessary.

Caution: the method will be in blog for X amount of days. (Todd, knows the amount. I just know after a while it is completely deleted. )    If you find it useful, please feel free to print it for your records. 

Good luck to everyone..

I feel like I have graduated from Master's school...  I have tools necessary to make this a job..

I will not be posting anymore after this post.  No need to post to this one for me to see, because I will be turning this site off and will not return unless I come across something new to share.  In meantime, keep winning. 

I think onenumber as well as others who read this post took it as if you were not returning to this site as it's stated in your past post. The red highlighted area does read lke one is choosing not to return for whatever the reason may or may not be.  With that being said, wb to LP as it did appear that you decided to "turn off this site" and would not be replying to the posts or pm's.  Just a break down in communication...I wish you many more wins!!! Congrats.

Group Hug

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Detroit
          United States
          Member #8594
          November 11, 2004
          125 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2005, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Hello Tntea, I happy you are back also. I've been trying to work with your system,I saw were the 099 and 699 came from. I'm very excited.

jiggles

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2005, 7:24 am - IP Logged

I am only sorry that you didn't post the 699 - 099 on the prediction board or under the Michigan weekly thread..........

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

From Winner2Be,

Part of your message above said:

Caution: the method will be in blog for X amount of days. (Todd, knows the amount. I just know after a while it is completely deleted. )

I just wanted to let you know that statement is not correct.  Regardless of your membership status — whether you're a free member or a premium member — all Blog entries are saved in the Lottery Post database forever.  I have never, and will never, delete a Blog entry just because it's old.

If a free member posted something in their Blog five years ago, and then after all that time decided to upgrade their membership, that Blog entry from five years ago would suddenly become visible again.

Standard (free) members' Blogs show all entries from the past 60 days.  But that doesn't mean it's deleting those older entries — they are still there.

Plus, Lottery Post has an extensive backup system in place on the database, so even in the case of a disaster that wiped out the server, I would still have everything available to restore.  So your Blog is a permanent record, not something that goes away.

I just wanted to set the record straight on this, and maybe this will ease your mind about the potential of losing something posted here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                Charleston
                United States
                Member #1990
                August 5, 2003
                1675 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2005, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd for the clarificationin this matter.

I actually quoted thw above info. from tntea post...my writing starts where the purple text appears.

I didn't think you would delete the information after a certain number of days, but was uncertain after reading the post.  Now we all know... Idea

Again, thanks for a wonderful site.

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2005, 11:20 am - IP Logged

No problem.  You must have quoted the text from another thread, because I had looked to see if it was anywhere above.  No matter, just glad to clear up the issue.  Glad you're enjoying using the site as much as I enjoy building it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8360 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

That might have been me. When i tried to find the 220 list WinD posted in a blog i incorectly said that whomever posted it needed to re post it in their blog because after 60 days it would be gone i don't remember the exact wording i used but i might have said if you don't re post your blog messages or re up your membership the blog post will fade into cyberspace. ( be deleted) Thanks for clearing that up Todd.

sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2005, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I am the one that typed in that the blog info would stay only X amount of days.

The reason I said that is because of all the missing info in my blog about the research method, strategy method and so forth.  I thought it got deleted because it was too old..

What happened to it if you didn't move it?

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

GA Midday  131

this was complete exchange from the midday 668.. an easy one to catch..

6 6 8

1 1 3

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

TS

came off the midday draw yesterday..

Hope you caught it..

Ocean's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                            Georgia/Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #4426
                            April 23, 2004
                            185 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2005, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Tn Tea. TN has had its double warning tonight - 094. What's your best guess for tomorrow night? I also used your system tonight for TN P-4. I almost had it. I didn't think TN would play another double tonight, so I played a 0 instead of a second 9.

Thanks for your help!

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2005, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Tn Tea. TN has had its double warning tonight - 094. What's your best guess for tomorrow night? I also used your system tonight for TN P-4. I almost had it. I didn't think TN would play another double tonight, so I played a 0 instead of a second 9.

Thanks for your help!

Several things to consider here...

049 is a double vtrac....

0 5 is a vtrac that should double in future with either a  7 9 4.. one of those...

049 is a double warning as well...

I am playing:  099 044 599 544 455 955  900 400 for sure..