Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using PSI to Influence Drawn Numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirius's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
ct
United States
Member #17717
June 25, 2005
60 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2005, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Studies have shown that some people have an ability to influence random number generators with thought-will power alone. Have any here had any luck influencing the numbers that are drawn with mind power (rather than predicting)... ? I seem to recall a website that had interactive exercises one could experiment with.. I'll try to find it and post the url.

here's one...

http://bsprnet.com/bspr/psi_test/index2.html 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31362 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2005, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

thanks - love this stuff - believe it!

love to nibble those micey feet.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2349 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

remote influencing sri was studying it during stargate program/princestone doing mass conciense studys right now..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2005, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Studies have shown that some people have an ability to influence random number generators with thought-will power alone. Have any here had any luck influencing the numbers that are drawn with mind power (rather than predicting)... ? I seem to recall a website that had interactive exercises one could experiment with.. I'll try to find it and post the url.

here's one...

http://bsprnet.com/bspr/psi_test/index2.html 

Seems to me if (lottery) random number generators could be influenced by individuals using the psi techniques usually used for such things the draws would be a lot more chaotic than they appear to be.  Too many people trying to do it each draw.

If true, that might mean it's merely a matter of developing other techniques to approach it in a different way, or it might mean the numbers are already being influenced by stronger energy from some other source, which makes more sense to me.

I'm not persuaded the numbers are actually repelled by psi influence, but I believe there's an argument to be made in that direction.

I've tried some experiments with it to see if numbers posted on the psi forum threads, where psi inclined folks would be observing them, would come up on the draws at all...... whether a person could post set after set of numbers and have them all not show up on the draws, figuring if a person posted 15 or 20 numbers, at least a couple should show on the draws.

It's surprising how frequently not a single one did so.

Jack

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2005, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I'm coming more and more to believe the numbers are operating on a purely mechanical system (for lack of any better way of describing it).... That they're coming through a sort of distribution system into each individual lottery and draw via some fixed system we haven't looked at as closely as we might, showing up first in the lotteries with the most and highest numbers, down through the pick sixes and pick 5 draws. 

If that happened to be the case, there mightn't be enough slack in the system to allow a lot of manipulation by the 'normal' psi methods.  A person might have to approach it the way you'd attempt to influence a sophisticated mechanical device with a lot of moving parts.

That would involve understanding the system well enough, or making some accurate guesses as to where  the weak points are, where it's vulnerable to a nudge here, a shoring up there, to cause things to happen the way the person doing the manipulating might wish.

Jack