Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which helps with your picks

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Which method helps with your picks?

Double warning [ 4 ]  [17.39%]
zero alert after a double [ 1 ]  [4.35%]
vtrac exchange method [ 2 ]  [8.70%]
pair charts [ 6 ]  [26.09%]
double vtrac warning [ 2 ]  [8.70%]
prediction board with deflation [ 1 ]  [4.35%]
Past drawings of all states [ 7 ]  [30.43%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2005, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

if you had to pick one that you consider the main thought when making final picks?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25171 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2005, 1:00 am - IP Logged

As you know Tntea , I use at least 1 number from a previous draw when I pick numbers, so that is why I checked past drawings. This is for my home state Va. From the other states I use a combination of Hot / cold in about 7 states, and the deflate list here on LP. It's in my blog what I do with it since I plan on leaving soon to return to work, I wanted anyone that was interested in knowing how those numbers I post came about to have access to the method I use. Right now I am keeping track of what hits and where the hits came from which I will gladly post in my blog or send to anyone that wants to see what I am tracking. It's all in notepad here on my computer and pretty interesting so far. Doubles are what have me stumped. Dont know much about them and from the lists I post , usually if there is no hit , there is a double for that state.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8392 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2005, 1:55 am - IP Logged

powertrails with 10 draw history

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
        Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2005, 1:59 am - IP Logged

I use past drawings during the year here in Ky and also the previous years. Some numbers come out around the same time every year, for instance some numbers come out mainly in the spring and some come out in the winter. Then on the other hand there are numbers that travel from state to state. One which I'm upset about is 314. I told lotterylady Friday that I thought it was looking like a pretty good number to play because it had came out 7 times  this month in 6 different states. Absent minded me didn't go out the next day after I told her that and play it here and it comes out straight. I could kick myself in the butt for this miss.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8795 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

I did not vote.

I use any and all data available to narrow down my picks.

Type

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

As you know Tntea , I use at least 1 number from a previous draw when I pick numbers, so that is why I checked past drawings. This is for my home state Va. From the other states I use a combination of Hot / cold in about 7 states, and the deflate list here on LP. It's in my blog what I do with it since I plan on leaving soon to return to work, I wanted anyone that was interested in knowing how those numbers I post came about to have access to the method I use. Right now I am keeping track of what hits and where the hits came from which I will gladly post in my blog or send to anyone that wants to see what I am tracking. It's all in notepad here on my computer and pretty interesting so far. Doubles are what have me stumped. Dont know much about them and from the lists I post , usually if there is no hit , there is a double for that state.

Hate to see you leave too my friend..

Last school year, I rushed in from School,  posted til going to work.. and then back on it again before bedtime..

I promised myself that will not happen..

Hubby doesn't understand why I want to continue to read up on strategies since he has seen the ones I use make $$$$$...

He is like, "stick with what you have, when it stops working, go back to drawing board.." He doesn't understand I want to stay fresh.

But I will let it go for a few months until cold weather sets in and there is nothing else to do outside the house..

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I use to do the powertrails.. IT was the first tool I used when learning the ropes.. It didn't provide doubles and that was upsetting..

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8392 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I use to do the powertrails.. IT was the first tool I used when learning the ropes.. It didn't provide doubles and that was upsetting..

Tntea I remember giving some examples for you to work with. As stated it gives the ranking of the numbers from most hit to least hit in order. A drawl back because it doesn't show doubles or create doubles was explained by Bob P. Since doubles account for 1/3 the lottery pool the person using powertrails has to take into account when doubles might come out. Using powertrails will let you know which digits have had lots of show time and which digits are cold. Since mostly the hot numbers make up the doubles. One takes the powertrails numbers and adds the digit they think will hit for a double. On the other hand sometimes doubles come from the coldest number so taking on hot number and one cold number and make doubles from that.

Also when using powertrails it sets the stage for things to come. You can see the numbers develop there patterns by doing it after each draw, you can see which numbers are being replaced or shuffled about. moving up or down. The top three digits in powertrails are usually the number that will hit or has hit. And the digits that are straight across in middle of the triangle also hit about 1 in ten draws. Check it out. using 10 draw for your work up. Back test it to see what i am talking about. And of cource it's just one tool of many and can be usefull if other methods also show the same due munber pattern.

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2005, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Tntea I remember giving some examples for you to work with. As stated it gives the ranking of the numbers from most hit to least hit in order. A drawl back because it doesn't show doubles or create doubles was explained by Bob P. Since doubles account for 1/3 the lottery pool the person using powertrails has to take into account when doubles might come out. Using powertrails will let you know which digits have had lots of show time and which digits are cold. Since mostly the hot numbers make up the doubles. One takes the powertrails numbers and adds the digit they think will hit for a double. On the other hand sometimes doubles come from the coldest number so taking on hot number and one cold number and make doubles from that.

Also when using powertrails it sets the stage for things to come. You can see the numbers develop there patterns by doing it after each draw, you can see which numbers are being replaced or shuffled about. moving up or down. The top three digits in powertrails are usually the number that will hit or has hit. And the digits that are straight across in middle of the triangle also hit about 1 in ten draws. Check it out. using 10 draw for your work up. Back test it to see what i am talking about. And of cource it's just one tool of many and can be usefull if other methods also show the same due munber pattern.

I used Powertrails for months with TN and a few other states. In the long run, I loss more than I won.  Mainly due to not knowing the state well.  I studied each state and found the most common method that works among them all. That has helped me the most..

Lithia Springs
                    United States
                    Member #12772
                    March 22, 2005
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2005, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi 4, can you please give an example of Power-trails.  I am interested in learning something new today. Thanks slysly

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8392 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2005, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

try this link

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.html

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                        LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2005, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

i chose past drawings of all states....