Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto architect

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2005, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had any luck using "Lotto architect'. I am wondering if it's worth paying $100.00 for , & what everyone  thinks of it. Look forward to your replies.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I also wonder just how many people use it.

I mean in a regular basis.

As Andrew says about his program "Not for the faint of heart" or something like that.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Melbourne
      Australia
      Member #5731
      July 18, 2004
      36 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2005, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Yep, user of this product since it was first released about 12 months ago.  I have had more regular reward with this program than any others I have used plus if I compare my results to both quickpicks and a ticket with the same set of numbers week to week over about the last 30 years it is streets ahead.

And yes predictions are just that, sometimes they are good, sometimes they are not good, but the fall back for any software is that if there is some structure or system involved then that can presumably be an improvement over just plain luck. (I happen to believe that is the case.)  When the software arrives that will predict with certainty the numbers at the next draw lotteries will close down.  So one in the meantime ought to use the best tool going around. Lotto Architect offers structure and system in spades. And if you are into either filtering and/or wheels there is nothing better.

Also a quality forum at the Lotto Architect site for those interested in strategies and techniques using the tool.

Happy to recommend the product.

r

relowe 

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Very good, Anybody else ?

Is there anybody who is making it big with it ? Or at least making a regular profit ?

Is there anybody out there besides, Anastasios, who understands the program well enough to make full use of it ? Or is everybody who uses it just using it at 10% or less of its full capacity ?

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
          Member #2815
          November 18, 2003
          502 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I respect all the comments that have been made about my program now and in the past when it first released, good and bad. It is indeed more complicated Lantern because it approaches games in a more structured way, delving greatly in detail. My only comment is that the system is not for someone who wishes to push just a button and get results on the other end. If someone is a serious player, he knows there isn't any system around that can do all the work for him and he'll win just like that. But on the other hand, it is not useful a program that does not allow deep analysis of a game, as it will fail on the other side of "1-button results" anyway. The rest is up to the player: what he wants to have under his fingertips and how much he wants to analyse his prefered game. If anyone else wants to comment, users or not, feel free to do so.

cheers

lottoarchitect

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
            Member #9059
            November 26, 2004
            128 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2005, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi LLANTERN,

As you request reviews for more users, my review:

First of all the price is not $100, it is about 50 Euro.

I am an user, this is the best lotto software I have to analyze any Pick 3 to Pick 6+B lotto, If you are looking for a software that wins automatically then Lottoarchitect in not an option.

The software has a lots of useful statistic tools where the new or experienced lotto player could apply many strategies based on wheels, filters, etc.

The user receives free updates of software, the main wheels update every month or two, they are without any doubt the best wheels in the market.

The author is a friendly person capable of understand any question related to his software, the forum is free of spam and full of quality.

I reccommend this software because I considere it essential in my analysis.

Regards

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, that is enough now.

I see that people are happy with it and are getting good use of it.

But it still appears as if they have not learned how to fully use it, I mean all the way, stll what they do with it is more than good enough.

Good luck.

Australia
                Member #19065
                July 25, 2005
                71 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2005, 12:21 am - IP Logged

The $100.00 quoted was in australian dollars.....I realise that there is a lot of time & effort & expense gone into the designing the program, however, it is far too expensive compared to other programs e.g Expert Lotto is available free to try, (unlimited time),  is less expensive to buy if you do wish to buy it & it does keno excellently as well!!, which the author of lotto architect says is very hard to include in his programWink

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2005, 2:10 am - IP Logged

I have the program as well and it's definitely for the "Experienced" user and well worth the price with all the features it has,a player should be able too accomplish a lot with this software,It's one of the best out there in my opinion.