Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream - Need Pick 3 Numbers for this

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paurths.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JAMAICA
Jamaica
Member #8035
October 21, 2004
40 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2005, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I have a horrible dream this morning:

I was travelling on a bus lic# 6619.  While sitting in the back seat on the bus two men got on who said the hate me and threaten me.  One of them pull out a knife and stab me in me side ( ribs) . They said I am going to kill you but they didn't because a police was behind the bus and I got off keeping presure on the wound and altered the police and they tried to find the men on the bus but they conuld not.

Then I woke up.

Alrick

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2005, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

JAMAICA
      Jamaica
      Member #8035
      October 21, 2004
      40 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2005, 8:58 am - IP Logged

thanks

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

JAMAICA
          Jamaica
          Member #8035
          October 21, 2004
          40 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

respect

Lithia Springs
            United States
            Member #12772
            March 22, 2005
            553 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I have a horrible dream this morning:

I was travelling on a bus lic# 6619.  While sitting in the back seat on the bus two men got on who said the hate me and threaten me.  One of them pull out a knife and stab me in me side ( ribs) . They said I am going to kill you but they didn't because a police was behind the bus and I got off keeping presure on the wound and altered the police and they tried to find the men on the bus but they conuld not.

Then I woke up.

Alrick

Alrick, you have the # 6619,  mirrored is 1164, and break it down for p3 = 661, 669,  619,  116,  114,  164, and so-on.

Lithia Springs
              United States
              Member #12772
              March 22, 2005
              553 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2005, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi there, slysly here, for everyone who replied to Alrick's post, He is giving you the number, 6619. 

JAMAICA
                Jamaica
                Member #8035
                October 21, 2004
                40 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2005, 9:58 am - IP Logged

yes slysly  thanks for the mirror numbers

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2005, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Dreams can be weird.

Sometimes they mean just nothing, sometimes... they mean something but "you" find out too late what they meant.

Well, 2 weeks ago i had this silly dream about a penpal with whom i've lost contact since about 8 years or so.

She's from Canada, i live in Belgium.

I've been doing the math with lotto, on and off, for as long i can remember and still i have  not one system that works. (i have the MDIEditor for some time now, but it's been pulling my leg every time i use it. Maybe its the other way around and its the lottery that's been joking around with me, don't know Confused )

Weirdly, in my dream Jennifer, my long lost penpal, "told me" things about Super7... didn't make sense to me at all, only '7' i know is the magnificent seven, but then again, dreams are nog suppose to make any sense.

anyway, this dream occured, on friday the 15th of july this year.

As the day went by i forgot all about it, until i went to bed again. Then there it was again. i thought i was going nuts or something, all day long having this Super-thing in my head.

Anyway, days went by, days became a week and so on. Until 3 days ago, i stumbled on this site mapgr.asp .

While surfing the continents my eyes grew so big i thought they were going to fall out of my head. There was this Super 7 thing.

The winning numbers for friday the 15th of july, in this Super7, held 6 of the 7 numbers for the Belgian lotto the saturday-evening, the 16th of july. (1 number that did not hit was 32, in our lotto it should have been 30...)

Dreams, can't live without them, can't win (so far) the lottery with them... Disapprove