Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where is Justin

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by takeitez.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8362 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2005, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I haven't seen any posts by Justin in many months does anyone know what happened to him.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2005, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

i brought this up with todd a couple weeks back four4me because i too was concerned because i had started pm'ing with him quite a bit and then its like he dropped out of sight all of the sudden.justin told me he was having some health issues and wasn't feeling well and then not long afterward not another word.something about his chest is all i remember.......

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23269 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I sent him an e-mail, but I didn't get a response.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2005, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I didn't do a search on his posts and blogs, but I believe he mentioned he was having some health problems.

Miss him and hope all is OK.  He's a good talent.

When you're on these forums for awhile and a regular poster suddenly stops posting you always worry about their welfare, not their motivation for not posting.

Give us a "Hey",  Justin.  See Ya!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8362 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged
          Thank you all for the reply's i asked Blackie about him last month and he also said he didn't know. I was just curious because he posted a lot of stuff in the evening hours and i hadn't seen him online. Gosh i hope he is ok and just on a sabbatical.
            emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31355 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

he was  getting involved with his band.  hope he's ok.  i miss him

love to nibble those micey feet.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Some time back I sent him a PM and awhile later (he said he just happened to be checking the LP) he answered -- said that he is no longer playing the lottery. Didn't give a reason.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #2338
                September 17, 2003
                2063 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2005, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Well it's a lot better than leaving based on health reasons. The web is a strange place though. One of my favorite sites (blackviper) for configuring windows disapeared along with his wife's site and no one seems to know what happend to either one. I guess you just enjoy the moments while they last.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

its a creature of habit thing.its like when you see a person on here about the same time every day for a while and they seem to be really into it and then boom they are gone it does make you wonder if something bad might've happened....

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #1303
                    March 27, 2003
                    1508 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2005, 6:47 am - IP Logged

its a creature of habit thing.its like when you see a person on here about the same time every day for a while and they seem to be really into it and then boom they are gone it does make you wonder if something bad might've happened....

When it comes to lotto also, it's easy for people who are new to it to go overboard.  I know that people who have success early on coming up with winners can think they have the "key" and press it too hard...then suddenly the patterns change and what used to work no longer does and the losses mount if you don't adapt.  I know he once said that he won a lot of money on P3 and P4...but that he also lost a lot of money on them. Such a thing could have a negative impact if that's what happened to cause him to stop playing.

Like I've said elsewhere, the "secret" isn't in finding the correct combo that will be drawn...it's in playing it on the day it falls  and in the game it falls in.  That's what makes the game so tough.  Sometimes it scares me a bit when I see people saying they are playing very many combos every day figuring they are going to catch the P3/P4 fish in a large "net".  You do that for enough days and even if you win, you have lost a bunch of money...

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2005, 6:54 am - IP Logged

ironically thats the reason i've always played my numbers straight.when i do hit it pays very well.pick a few numbers and stick with them.i pick about 7 or 8 numbers play them every day and usually i pick one or two i play straight 5 or 6 times or more and when it hits i'm doing good for a while.same with the four number game.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                        Carters Lake, Ga.
                        United States
                        Member #5313
                        June 29, 2004
                        1065 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2005, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Very true Badger,

I have made a good living for 25 years on sports. But I have watched many, many players go broke. The lotto is just a hobby for me.

The key to any type of wagering is money management. Like in the sports play, look for the best chance to play, don't play every game just because it is there to play.

I was on the 10% rake side for years and very few beat that. The lotto is a lot higher than a 10 % rake.

ez 

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........