Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 uwin system

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2005, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Has anyone purchased this system? If yes, was it worth it?

www.pick3uwin.com/#

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2005, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Their Guarantee

If, after 30 days of applying the "Pick3UWin Lotto System" you do not win at least a straight or boxed set, simply send us copies of the Pick 3 tickets. When verified that the tickets you played did not hit on a straight or boxed bet, you will receive a 100% refund of the purchase price PLUS you get to keep the "Pick3UWin Lotto System" as our gift! But don't worry about wanting a refund because once you have applied this simple system and see first hand how well it works, wanting a refund will be the last thing on your mind!.

With that guarantee, they can't go wrong.  If after buying tickets for 30 days (using their picks), you haven't gotten at least a box hit, they will return your $25 when you send them the 300 tickets proving you actually played for 30 days.  With odds of 1:220 of having a box hit you would be farther ahead if after buying 220 tickets you haven't gotten a hit, you just pocketed the money it would cost for 80 more tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2005, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I would be interested in what Bob P has to say about this system.  Maybe Hosni or Pick4 Master have tried it.....and can give us some feedback.

Hosni is a collector of systems....lol.......

At least it isn't one of the famous Steve Player "systems" that cost hundreds of dollars.......

I think with the tools here on lottery Post (deflate, inspector, etc.) this might be a useful tool.............I don't think any one system can do what we want it to do (win all the time).....but I do believe that the "edge" can be accomplished by many tools...

Sandy

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2005, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

People, don't even bother. I found out what this system is from a different ad, but same product. It's that same old and tired hype that's been roaming around the net recently.

I received that system a few months ago from a link that was giving it away for free. People soon started to sell the system for anywhere from $14.95 to $29.95. It relys on picking a key number and inserting it into a set of boxed numbers claiming that you will have a winning ticket if the key number is included in the set.

Why pay for it when you can get it for free. The reason I knew it was the same was that at the end of the sales pitch it said "And if your key number comes out you will......"

Actually there are 2 or 3 different ads for this. "insider system" is one. If you type "pick3" in the address bar you'll see a variety of these, that are all the exact same system.Puke

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2005, 4:56 am - IP Logged

well after emailing them asking them the gist of their system, I passed on it.....I almost bit......but I said "no thanks".........

Sandy