Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick 3 Fairy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
Texas
United States
Member #44
November 15, 2001
3839 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2005, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

You have an ad called the Lottery Vault on your website.  Do you know anything about them and are they trust worthy.  I guess that is a stupid question, since you let them advertise on your site.  I guess I just need reassurrance.  Maybe someone else has dealt with them.  Thanks

The Fairy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pick 3 Fairy,

I do not allow any-old advertiser to take out ad space on Lottery Post.  If I do not believe they are a legitimate company, I would never post their ads.

Besides, the ad space is priced and structured such that a scammer would never post ads here.

In the case of Lottery Vault, they are a legitimate company, run by competent people.  It's a real company -- not some guy working out of his house posting Google ads.

The only thing I cannot vouch for is that you will have guaranteed success.  There is not a single system anywhere in the world that works all the time.

So, will you have success with Lottery Vault?  I cannot say.

Will the company be around a year from now, and will you get what you pay for?  I am confident that you will.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
      Member #19043
      July 24, 2005
      7378 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

LurkingYes, I discovered something this morning,for example The pick 3  for Texas was 647 now tell me how randon numbers so to speak can come to kick us from say about 12or13 years ago exact          Oct 28 1993 647 hit in Texas well the dates and the numbers match ,go figure but I guess that"s one trick out of many being used to keep things interesting. Even though I don"t win as often as I would like, I still think it is a fun game and enjoy hearing about other winners. Goodluck out there.

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
        Texas
        United States
        Member #44
        November 15, 2001
        3839 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2005, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the response.  I am really interested in what they have to say and would like to win the big bucks and it is a good price.

The Fairy