Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No Method here folks,just missing

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pair King.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

GuitarHello, happy august 2nd. this is just a reminder if you havenot viewed by blog (this one is you) I don't want to repeat this list , It"s the missing numbers for texas,and maybe a good clue for your state.note these numbers have not come in for 2005,view the list and tell mewhat you think .I must say that when this list starts to hit ,look out folks it will be a winfall. oh well as all aways ,good luck to all

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2005, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Delores

I saw a lot of Kung Fu movies at a not so good theater downtown, not too far away  (I think) from the bus station many years ago when I was there for a year or two. And there were so very many pawn shops downtown.

I am of course taqlking about your city. "K town"

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
      Member #19043
      July 24, 2005
      7378 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Surrender-thanks for your in put but I only wanted everybody to view the numbers to see how a certain number in a group of numbers set off a I Agree!chain                reaction to that group, most for the person or group that plays alot of numbers at a time,now do me a favor, take the list in question and set it aside and view it in about a month from now ,then that will be the real test to a new idea for the game.I am working on some ideas but i will test them myself before i talk about it. all i ask was to view the chart,Ofcourse there are no Absolutes, if there were  lottery games and so forth would'nt exist. thanks again,and goodluck

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
        Dallas Texas
        United States
        Member #18154
        July 6, 2005
        185 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2005, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I see you had 605 boxed today...In your blog...

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...