Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas eve impossibles.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

OUTPUT DATA:
Priority: 1
057 - 058 - 067 - 068 - 079 - 146 - 147 - 148 - 156 - 157 - 167 - 169 - 178 - 179 - 235 - 237 - 238 - 245 - 247 - 259 - 268 - 269 - 278 - 279 - 346 - 349 - 358 - 359 - 368 - 369 - 378 - 379 - 389 - 457 - 459 - 467 - 469 - 479 - 568 - 578
No. of Results  : 40

Any key numbers for tonight ?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
    Dallas Texas
    United States
    Member #18154
    July 6, 2005
    185 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2005, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

7....4....5...are my hot keys I won't be surprised if its all 3...lol...4 is the hottest and 7&5 are tied..

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...

Dallas Texas
      United States
      Member #18154
      July 6, 2005
      185 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2005, 12:16 am - IP Logged

We cant win for losing Lantern...lol...how many times has the direct hit bounced around your number look at my keys...wooowww...I dont know what to say anymore...lol....Were doing awesome just missing the key ingrident i guess...

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2005, 1:24 am - IP Logged

PairKing

I am not playing any of those combos, so it does not matter at all !

By the way, your Key numbers are very good ones.

I think that maybe if I was playing the combos I would not post them,  as I have always thought that the draws are fixed and not just on Texas, but everywhere on the U.S.A and also all over the world.

When I was little I read and also saw on movies that many games of chance and sport events are and or were fixed, many or most of them by the MOB, such as Boxing, Wrestling and Races. Maybe many or most are not, but some are or were.

Anyhow, I have a natural distrust of anything were large ammounts of money are involved.

Unlike most people here, I don't spend a penny on the lottery.

I only bet on the sure thing, if I know that I can win then I play, otherwise I don't, but I do have fun trying to get the winning numbers and studying the lottery games.

If I really wanted to play I would not post the numbers or I would post numbers and then play different numbers than those posted, as I know that the posted numbers would not come out most of the time, I would use the posted numbers as filter numbers (less likely numbers to come out), because posted numbers are in general or most of the time, the less likely numbers to come out, since they were posted for everybody to see, that is a good reason for posting many combos like 40 or so instead of just 20 to 30, the more combos posted the more filter numbers to use. A person has to find techniques where-ever he might.

Hence the name "IMPOSSIBLES" versus "Possibles".

Posted numbers are impossibles more often than not. Yes, they will let you win sometimes, but more often than not, they won't.

Enough of "Paranoia".

Good luck to all.

More often than not, it might be best, not to bet on what they call "Favorites" as most people might bet on those and so they won't win, "The house always wins".

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged
          Midday Pick 3  3-5-0

Do I need say more ? Check the winning numbers for the last 3 draws?

What are the odds of this being natural ? Astronomical ? Not quite maybe, but somewhere arround there ?

TLC lacks imagination, that is for sure. They are a bunch of stupid crooks.

As I said, for the most part, that is most of the time, posted numbers are good filter numbers, filter them out from your pool of source numbers, they are one of the best filters, imagine filtering out 40 boxed combos just like that!

Too bad that CalifDude does not post his 64 or so combos everyday no more.

Good luck.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2005, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I am posting no more pick 3 numbers for a while, if you need filter numbers as per above. do your own postings or use somebody elses picks, for most people it does not make a difference at all maybe, but if you really know how to get the winning number by whatever means, then post fake numbers, but not your real combos, In the future when I post combos (if I do) I won't tell if they are my real picks or not, it will keep things interesting, I like to see how TLC reacts to posted predictions.

Good luck.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              roseville, MI
              United States
              Member #5980
              July 30, 2004
              18205 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Texas evening 8-3

Your Key digit's 8-4

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Dallas Texas
                United States
                Member #18154
                July 6, 2005
                185 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I agree Lantern...thats why i havent been posting like crazy anymore....Its messed up when you have to start using...S.O.S.....CODES...LOL...but i aree 100 percent with ya buddy...I check in every now and then...and i see fairys post which are dayumm good ones....And I see how shes almost everyday off by like 1 number...thats enough to piss a person off...its like 1 up 1 down effect....after all this i see the key ingredient is no post....or morris code...lol....But good luck to everybody.....hope you guys many hits...

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2005, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

For tonight, I have these for possibles...

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                    Mid-Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #644
                    August 31, 2002
                    4271 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

For tonight, I have these for possibles...

Best of Luck,

The lottery has been a cruel little mistress to Bryan lately... TX Night 287. I have played it every night since the 3rd but tonight. I was tired tonight and took a nap...that's like the 3rd straight I've missed in two week...Let It All Out

Need a change of Luck,

Dallas Texas
                      United States
                      Member #18154
                      July 6, 2005
                      185 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2005, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Ohhh Bryan...that is badss...lol...maybe next time...Good picks...a strait at that...

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2005, 3:52 am - IP Logged

You had it both boxed and straight and didn't play it, maybe next time.

Good luck.

A 27 pair repeat from last draw, TLC is still playing games with us.

Maybe another pair repeat possible for next draw ?