|Posted: August 2, 2005, 9:04 pm - IP Logged|
How to play: It's the only Bingo game where you can build your own card. Simply pick mark the numbers you want on your card, and where you want them, on your playslip (numbers may not be repeated).
- Pick 5 'B' Numbers (1-15)
- Pick 5 'I' Numbers (15-30)
- Pick 4 'N' Numbers (31-45) (free space in the middle)
- Pick 5 'G' Numbers (46-60)
- Pick 5 'O' Numbers (61-75)
Or you can simply ask for a quick pick.
Then, every night, 35 numbers will be drawn. And if you match the designated pattern drawn before the draw, then you win a share of the pot. And when the patterns are harder, the prizes get bigger. And if no one matches the pattern for that draw, the pot gets even bigger for the next drawing.