Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daughter's Dream

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Blackapple.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Pooler, GA
United States
Member #5582
July 12, 2004
387 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

My daughter called me today and told me that she had a dream about her, her seister and myself were in this room talking on a speaker phone to her uncle and grandmother who lives in other states (atlanta and alabama).  She said as the dream went on, we had laughs and then her uncle started singing on the phone and then myself, and daughters joined in and then my grandmother (to my daughters--their great-grandmother) joined in the song and she started singing"  I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll..."  And we all laughed.  Then she said in the dream, we all started harmonizing on another song, and this particular song made her cry, and then she said all of us started crying... she did not know the name of the song we were singing.... and then she said the strangest feeling came over here while we were in the room and she said in the dream she felt another spirit in the room and it made her cry more.... (I thnk that spirit was my MOTHER -- their grandmother--who passed away two years ago and it has been hard for all of us to get over because she passed away suddenly)... and then she woke up crying from dream...and she said upon waking up from the dream, her baby was crying at the same time she was---that's my new grandbaby girl who is now 5 months old--..... 

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS DREAM MEANS????

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60714 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2005, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

My daughter called me today and told me that she had a dream about her, her seister and myself were in this room talking on a speaker phone to her uncle and grandmother who lives in other states (atlanta and alabama).  She said as the dream went on, we had laughs and then her uncle started singing on the phone and then myself, and daughters joined in and then my grandmother (to my daughters--their great-grandmother) joined in the song and she started singing"  I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll..."  And we all laughed.  Then she said in the dream, we all started harmonizing on another song, and this particular song made her cry, and then she said all of us started crying... she did not know the name of the song we were singing.... and then she said the strangest feeling came over here while we were in the room and she said in the dream she felt another spirit in the room and it made her cry more.... (I thnk that spirit was my MOTHER -- their grandmother--who passed away two years ago and it has been hard for all of us to get over because she passed away suddenly)... and then she woke up crying from dream...and she said upon waking up from the dream, her baby was crying at the same time she was---that's my new grandbaby girl who is now 5 months old--..... 

Sing or singing--

Hp Dream book please

Mother----226

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #4401
      April 21, 2004
      2906 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

singing=528,422

sing= 609

song=089,445,169

grandmother=952,525,839

spirit=  918,914,714

sister=851,740,256

good luck

Pooler, GA
        United States
        Member #5582
        July 12, 2004
        387 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you, thanks to all of you and everyone who read this story as it is very touching for me as well as my girls.... I will be playing these #s !!  She lives in Talla, FL.... I will pass this on to here....

nassuabahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #6317
          August 18, 2004
          54 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2005, 4:48 am - IP Logged

crying is/028

Pooler, GA
            United States
            Member #5582
            July 12, 2004
            387 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2005, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks Maxine--will be playing all the numbers....!!!

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #4401
              April 21, 2004
              2906 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2005, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

740 bx miamiDrum

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2005, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

198 Georgia......spirit=918

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #464
                  July 9, 2002
                  17392 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

SC 981

wpb

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60714 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Sing or singing--

Hp Dream book please

Mother----226

Delete MessageSend a ReplyHP book number

Top 25 Poster

Standard Member
                    Standard Member

United States
                    Member #466
                    July 9, 2002
                    2743 Posts
                    < Prev | Next >Received: Today, 8:45 pm

Did you get my message yesterday?  918 for singing.  that number is falling every where.  I did not play it in SC and it fell as 981.

wpb

Good Friend Wpb came through

Was not certain what it was

so I PM'ed  WPB.

Caught up in the B-Day celebration

missed his reply.

Thanks.Will watch for more