Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's So Great About Lotto South?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Seriously. It seems like so many of you love this game. But why? It's just a regular pick-6 game. I never hear anyone raving about Pick-6 Lotto in New Jersey, or the quintessential pick-6, Florida Lotto. What's so special about it? Why do so many of you want it to expand? Are you saying that you want just multi-state games? Please tell me, because I'm stumped.

(insert signature here)

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2005, 10:54 am - IP Logged

i think that it may be the fact that it's a multi-state game that other in-state games can compete with.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2005, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I simply would like to see Lotto South get bigger, with a new matrix. I also would like Hot Lotto to expand further. MUSL states in the South (like SC) should go with LS.

United States
        Member #5565
        July 11, 2004
        260 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2005, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like some people just play the multi-state games when the jackpot reaches a specific threshold.  Having more large jackpot games means they play more frequently.  I don't want to see every over-million game be reduced to where the odds are 100 million to 1 or worse.  I think a broad selection is desirable.  How boring to just play for 100 million dollars and lose continuously...  It's like playing with yourself, and never getting an arousal.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice $11 million jackpot for 8/9. However you rarely get over 15m in Lotto South. I strongly believe even without adding a fourth state, LS should be a 6/53 (same as Florida).