Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

worst software ever??

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
perth western australia
Australia
Member #18099
July 5, 2005
17 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2005, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone---

What I would like to know is ----

What has been your WORST  piece of software for predicting numbers on your lotto game whatever it is, where ever it is?????????.

Also what has been your BEST piece of software.

So i guess Ill start the ball rolling.

The worst I ever used was a shareware one called Flotto--- should have been called FLOPO.

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #12466
    March 14, 2005
    29 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2005, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Worst-Windows Lotto Pro

Best-Lotwon

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

The worst is a $50 piece of crap that was touted on here a while back.  I can't even remember the member that posted it for sale, however the seller is no longer here with the same username.  It was called "Treasure" something and it was for the Pick 3.  It was very popular until we all started comparing notes on exact same histories for the same states and were coming up with different numbers.  I deleted the program immediately and am still upset with myself for being a sucker to the seller of this "system".

Turned out it was a random number generator that many of us paid $50 for and none of us won with it as posted and verified on LP. 

I know many other members also got burned on this scam and all I can say is "caveat emptor".  Don't believe what they are selling and don't believe those who say it is a great system.  (The member who helped tout this "system" knows who I'm talking about and my respect for both of you has evaporated...you both ripped us all off). 

One would do better with quick picks...it's a random number generator that you don't have to pay $50 for.

It was the first and last of any lottery program I will ever buy.  Mad

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2005, 4:40 am - IP Logged

For me, the worst have been Lightning Bolt 91 or whatever, MaxHit Pro and a few of MikeK programs. And maybe 1 or more forgotten programs.

As to the best, The Crunch 2 and 1 by MikeK, the Zid Straight System by MikeK and Fire and Ice by MikeK, I have been told that Lotto Architect and Ion's programs are very good, but I have not used them yet, I know that Versabet 3, 4 is very good, LottoMatrix 3 is also good, P34 Lotto is so so, not bad, but not great either, Lotto Sorcerer is more or less O.K., Lotto Logix Pro or Lotto Logic Pro(whatever the name is) is more or less O.K. I have been told that Lottery Director is good. There is another, but I can't remember the name right now.

One is being made right now that might get to be very good.

At this time the best might be, Lotto Architect, Versabet 34, the Crunch 2 (In which I helped with ideas), a program which is being made right now and I am helping with ideas and just maybe the Zid Straight System and the Fire and Ice by MikeK. Lottery Director and Ion's programs might also be very good, but I haven't used them yet.

I don't feel ready to try Lotto Architect and Ion's programs yet. But I feel as if Lotto Architect might be the better one.

As it is, of the ones that I have used, The Crunch 2 is the better one of all for me , that is for my own use.(Many of mine and MikeK's very good filter ideas went into it.), but a new program that is being built as I write this, might leave the Crunch 2 behind, but it (The Crunch 2) will never be obsolete.

I can also say that Todd's online workouts or programs, The Deflate 3 and 4 and the Inspector 3 and 4 are very very good and His online Wheels for Jackpot type of games are also very very good.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2005, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

P34Lotto,MaxHit Pro and LottoMatrix 3 have helped me hit the daily games straight I also think Lotto-Pro 2005, Lottery Director,Gail Howard,Lotto-Hat and LS2004 along with Lotto-Architect are excellent programs too use.I can't say what has been the worst because I don't own any bad software I don't use software that selects numbers only software that does analysis so I can select the numbers myself.I also forgot too mention the Versabet line of software Intelli-Pick,Lotto-Manager and Versbet 3/4 are outstanding programs. 

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2005, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

"Rick G"!!!! are you referring too a program called "PlayPick3" that was advertised by the author in here awhile back I think it was sold for $50 if it's the same program it supposedly gave you " 1 " combination too play for pick 3 and pick 4.I have that program and it was a "piece of crap" but luckily I got it for free (I have software connections)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Most dissapointing for the money spent was Professor Jones Platinum.  Ones I work with on a regular basis are Lottery Director, Gail Howard and Lotwin by Futuresoft, but switch to Lottohat and others to work whatever my current theories call for.

One I am most looking forward to is an English version of Mipysoft's Loto 2002 or maybe 2005 when it comes out in September(?) combined with their Advanced Lotto Tools a great addition to the wheel builder's tool box but hard to work with in it's original Croatian.  It will include a new prediction method that defies translation so I can't opine.  If I can't have better I'll settle for different. 

Anyone have an opinion on Lotto Creo?  Link to it and Loto 2002 here . . .
              http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

BobP

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2005, 9:20 am - IP Logged

P-4 Master.......yup.....that was it.  I had deleted it from my psyche so deeply that I had forgotten the name, but that was it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2005, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

I took a look at Lotto Creo 5.0 and it seems to have all the features that most good lottery software have.  It hasn't been updated in a few months so it still has the 5/52+1/52 matrix for the MM.  You can create a new file with the new matrix, but it seem to prefer at least 110 entrances.  The European date style da/mo/yr takes some getting use to, but you can change that when you create your own files. Since its data files can be read with a text editor, I could easily update its data files by  rewriting the data from my program data files in the format "mo$+da$+yr$+" "+n1$+" "+n2$+" "n3$+etc" and\, adding it to its files.  Lotto Pro data files can also be read with a text editor which allows me to rewrite its files for my program use.  I prefer lottery programs that store their data in the ascii format.  I can use it for 15 days before deciding weather to buy it or delete it.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2005, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I think Lotto-Creo has some similarities too LottoPro 2005,I have the trial version of both programs and plan on buying them, as for which one has the best features it's a very close call but I think Lotto-Creo might have better or more filters too use.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2005, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

red,

Based upon the fact that you seem to be asking which software is the worst at picking combos, then I vote for just about every one that I have ever tried.  I don't take seriously any software that throws up dozens of picks as a suggestion. I can grab any 24 picks and do just as well myself. I doubt that any software will ever be good enough to spit out 10 or less picks and hit on a regular basis.

But if you are referring to software that provides analysis of the various factors based upon draw histories, I still think that VersaBet34 is the best. It's Bet Wizard really is horrible at picking combos, but the wealth of data analysis it provides is definitely worth the cost of the software.

In the end, it is the player that must do the work in order to pick winning combinations; and the software as a tool is all one can hope for....

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

The best software for Pick 3 I had was an old  1989  DOS Program Lotto Pro Plus.  Company is not longer in business. (so what else is new)

Man that program could pick some numbers.  floppy disk, DOS ver. 2.1-4.0 .  1989 by Micromedia/Cascade Sierra at Seattle, Wa. (company out of business)

If anyone knows where to get a copy let me know.  Lost my copy in 1997.

wsls