Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling on the Vtrac Posse

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Demi540.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #18459
July 12, 2005
810 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2005, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I love when my state pulls a double V-trac because it is so easy to do the workout. I run into problems when I get a 6-way number. I want to make sure that I'm not creating too many pairs, or not enough pairs. Today for midday we got 260:

2 6 0

7 1 5

I want to make sure I'm pairing up the right numbers. Can you give me an example please?????????????? Of which I should be pairing. Because at the rate I'm going at it I'll have a 1000 combos.....lol

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2005, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I love when my state pulls a double V-trac because it is so easy to do the workout. I run into problems when I get a 6-way number. I want to make sure that I'm not creating too many pairs, or not enough pairs. Today for midday we got 260:

2 6 0

7 1 5

I want to make sure I'm pairing up the right numbers. Can you give me an example please?????????????? Of which I should be pairing. Because at the rate I'm going at it I'll have a 1000 combos.....lol

I understand your concern of too many combos.. What I do.. is look at the previous workouts and play what keeps repeating.. I look for past double warnings.. and what other neighboring states have dropped in their pick 3s and pick 4s.. Sometimes I skip playing that night altogether off that workout when it is that hard to choose. I go back to the previous double vtrac and keep playing from there..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #18459
      July 12, 2005
      810 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

2 6 0

7 1 5

I understand your concern of too many combos.. What I do.. is look at the previous workouts and play what keeps repeating.. I look for past double warnings.. and what other neighboring states have dropped in their pick 3s and pick 4s.. Sometimes I skip playing that night altogether off that workout when it is that hard to choose. I go back to the previous double vtrac and keep playing from there..

Thanks Tntea, what you state makes alot of sense. I was driving myself crazy. You also confirmed what I thought about reappearing numbers in the workout. Once again, you are a doll. Thanks for always taking the time to respond to my inquiries.

-Demi