Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's Only Luck

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sagan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tz25's avatar - logo
Sheffield
United Kingdom
Member #19604
August 2, 2005
4 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Since the lottery started here in the UK i have played every Saturday then when they introduced a mid-week draw i also started playing that costing a total of £8.00 a week.

In all the years i have played the most i have ever won on one draw was £98.00 (4 numbers) i have probley won about £10.00 (3 numbers) about 25-30 times.....

I have kept the same numbers since the start i once put 50 lucky dips on (cost £50.00) and out of them 50 lines never won a penny.

I have tried all kinds of lottery wheels ect with no success...... Lets face it if these lottery wheels work that are selling on the net do you realy think there would cost only 20+$$$$ (in fact if you had a system that worked would you sell it at all??)

At the end of the day there is no system on the planet that can predict the next draw it's all lady luck you either have it or you don't.........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2005, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

If you're paying $20+ for a lottery wheel then you're paying too much.  CoverMaster is a free program that will make almost any wheel you could want.  There may be some better wheels you can buy with a line less, but at $20+ a piece you do the math.

I don't think any commercial system ever tries to predict the next numbers to come up because they all suggest you play more numbers than will be drawn and the more the better if you can afford it.  Every body using the same software or system for the same lottery with the same history randomly get a different group of numbers to play.  Can you call that predicting?

Get real, who is going to sell you a system or software that guarantees you a chance to make a millions dollars for 20 bucks when foolish people are happy to pay $50 for random number generators that promises to pick a winner someday.

Being associated with that e-lottery syndicate scam, you already knew all that before you came here to post your link.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tz25's avatar - logo
      Sheffield
      United Kingdom
      Member #19604
      August 2, 2005
      4 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2005, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello RJOh,

just done a quich search on most off the post you have made in this forum and noticed that nearly all 99.9% of your post are just bashfull. What has the elottery got to do with my post i don't even mention the elottery in the body of my subject.

I realy think you should get yourself a life maybe get out the house once in a while away from the computer you never know someone somewhere might even like you......

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4529 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2005, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Call me a mad scientist of observation Mr/z  Tz25.com, but lets just pretend that we can ALL read your self promoting footer at the bottom of each of your post. Now go get some humble pie and apologize out of sheer kindness for the manner in which you posted to RJOh. Thank you!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

hello tz25 hope things are going well for ya in the UK.DON'T GIVE UP you'll get it.

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Since the lottery started here in the UK i have played every Saturday then when they introduced a mid-week draw i also started playing that costing a total of £8.00 a week.

In all the years i have played the most i have ever won on one draw was £98.00 (4 numbers) i have probley won about £10.00 (3 numbers) about 25-30 times.....

I have kept the same numbers since the start i once put 50 lucky dips on (cost £50.00) and out of them 50 lines never won a penny.

I have tried all kinds of lottery wheels ect with no success...... Lets face it if these lottery wheels work that are selling on the net do you realy think there would cost only 20+$$$$ (in fact if you had a system that worked would you sell it at all??)

At the end of the day there is no system on the planet that can predict the next draw it's all lady luck you either have it or you don't.........

Don't be shy, tz25.  If you're here to sell some ripoff system just come out and say so.  No need to be coy about it.

As for the rest of your original post, a lot of people believe you are correct, that it's just a matter of luck.  Others believe otherwise.  Nothing you've said, nothing you will say will change any of that.  It doesn't need saying.

So drift on back to where ever you came from, or be courteous.

Good luck to you on winning the UK lottery, if luck is the best  you can do.

Jack

United States
              Member #16612
              June 2, 2005
              3493 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone. I think luck is more of a factor when you pick lotto numbers in a 5+1 format or 6+0 format. I hope MM and PB won't surpass the 363 million jackpot any time soon.

Blaine WA
                United States
                Member #17275
                June 15, 2005
                117 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2005, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

what about the times i absolutely new the number and was correct. i know once in a while a person could make a lucky guess, but when you knew you would be right.