Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advice needed re: 6/49 lotto software

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #18841
July 21, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I'm thinking of buying some Lotto software. Can I get some recommendations for the best software for jackpot games, such as the UK 6/49 and the UK 'Thunderball' 5/34 + 1/14? I've downloaded quite a few for trial versions and didn't have much luck in terms of regular wins, not even 3/49 hits (which wins you a measly £10 here in Blighty). Any advice would be appreciated!

PS. I have looked at Saliu's site which I'm sure has a lot of relevant and interesting data, but I can't understand most of it as I am mathematically challenged :)

Many thanks!

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
    United States
    Member #1647
    June 10, 2003
    2755 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2005, 2:02 am - IP Logged

www.ldir.com

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
      Member #5914
      July 27, 2004
      64 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2005, 9:00 am - IP Logged

My system tracks the UK 6/49 game, you may be interested in the fact that it requires no number crunching on your part, and provides a good improvement in odds.

United States
        Member #14188
        April 22, 2005
        21 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged
        Take the money you will be spending on this software (with
        questionable value) and buy lottery tickets.  This is how you
        win the lottery, not with some gimmick. 
          BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3114 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2005, 2:07 am - IP Logged

For the U.K. 6/49 go to http://www.lotto-logix.com/winlotto.html and send the webmaster an email with LC in the subject line you will be sent a zipped file attachment of one of the better software's for UK6/49 free, but you will have to bring the draw history up to date.  BobP

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Buying "Quick-Picks" doesn't always work if it did then everyone in the United States would be winning the Lottery,quick-picks do work but so does other methods that players use too win.I personally know of players that have won pick-3,4,5,6 jackpots using various programs/systems but just because it worked for them doesn't mean it will work for others.I have a program callled "P34Lotto" I've hit the Cash 3 with straight at least 3 times using it off and on but friends of mine that have the exact same program haven't been able too hit once.Anyway here is a very good program to try for a 6/49 game it's called "The Generator" for Lotto 6/49 here is the website          http://www.lotterygenerator.com don't let the name of the program fool you it's not a "Random Number" generator it's an analysis program check out the website and see if it's what your looking for.Also you must have above average experience using lottery software if not then your better off just buying quick-picks. 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

BobP

For some reason I can't download right any archives that are password protected, the downloads are always incomplete no matter how many times I try to download them, I ended up just giving up on it and even deleted the email were the zip archive was, having the password didn't help at all, this always happens when I try to download any password protected archives.

Thank you anyway.

I must have tried to download the attachment at least 10 times.