Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Happy Friday...Mostly odd midday Ga,

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by delores247.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2005, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Except for a double a few days ago....... ALL our midday 6 way numbers have been Mostly even.

"Key Three" today are

7,,,1and 8

Those are longest out Mid

We are short both all even and all odd digit numbers. Way over the limit on midday.Lurking

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
    Member #19043
    July 24, 2005
    7378 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2005, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Hi Win D, hope all is well. I find it amazing at how GA. and Tx. are so similar, I always view most of your past numbers and I've found April of 1994 is a money maker for this state. I salute Ga. Your numbers are a blast!When I do my figures i always work on numbers for Ga.too so Here they are 178 is top number because i won on it September 12,1995 on a qp the other numbers on the ticket was 344 278 620 145.These are a few from a list i made this morning they are: 063 360 518 355 972 042 I hope this is helpful info. Goodluck!See Ya!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Except for a double a few days ago....... ALL our midday 6 way numbers have been Mostly even.

"Key Three" today are

7,,,1and 8

Those are longest out Mid

We are short both all even and all odd digit numbers. Way over the limit on midday.Lurking

Good one !            49....1  Key Digit hit.  Digit #1

Couple that with the fact we were looking for mostly Odd and that cuts it down to about 20 numbers.

Thats not to many to deal with is it?  I threw out the 49 pair however ...it had been over done in my book.    Bum...mer.. LOL  

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2005, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Deloris 247..... Interesting about Tx and Ga. crossover. Stranger things huh?

Now.. for those that have asked about this missing Key Three digits thing.... 

In case I haven't made what I'm doing very clear ...here it is

If you look at the 3 oldest out digits each day ......don't ....repeat don't ....figure that one of the 3 will hit next draw. That's not a good bet.

But.........

If you see the same 3 digits have been missing TOGETHER ....(all 3 together) for at least 4 or.... even better...5 continuous days ......then wow! That is a good bet.

Always look at the youngest digit out time. If he is at least 4 or 5 days old of the 3 then its time to bet on at least one of the 3 to hit next draw. Like today.. and last night.... it works most of the time.  But ..but... you have to wait until ALL 3 digits are at least 4 or 5 days out or missing before you play it.  

Put this info together with another filter such as a needed mostly ODD number and you can cut down the field a lot.

There are only 60 mostly odd 6 way numbers to begin with anyway. Throw out all of them except the ones with the needed 3 digits 7...8..and 1

Yes... it helps a lot.    

Win d    

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2005, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

TypeGreat work, the hit will come.When 3 digits are missing at the end of the week mostly friday and sat. i play the missing too,i've won doing that in the past,when you are not busy,take a view of my blog titled old quick picks,they will be 9th numbers,oh boy!they are making money in your state.I hope i can make some in mine! Goodluck!See Ya!