Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New MD Lotto

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:07 am - IP Logged

We all know they're planning on radically changing Maryland Lotto. Well I've devised a format that will help carve a sizable niche between Bonus Match 5 and Mega Millions. It will also be played the same way as Classic Lotto, just 5 less numbers (6/44). And even the lower tier payouts remain the same. It's refreshingly different and refreshingly familar at the same time.

Matrix : 6/44

Price : 2 for a dollar

Minimum All-Cash Jackpot : $250,000

Prize
Odds
Match 6
Jackpot
1 in 3,529,526
Match 5
$1,500
1 in 15,480
Match 4
$40
1 in 335
Match 3
$2
1 in 21

(insert signature here)

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:11 am - IP Logged

very good.if that idea came to being i would definitely play without a doubt.i meant to ask you something that crossed my mind once but i forgot to ask you.what would you do if one day you saw a new game for a state lottery and it was the exact idea you had here.what would you do?

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

very good.if that idea came to being i would definitely play without a doubt.i meant to ask you something that crossed my mind once but i forgot to ask you.what would you do if one day you saw a new game for a state lottery and it was the exact idea you had here.what would you do?

I'd patent the rest of my ideas ASAP, because I obviously have something going. Either that or go and play my own game Party.

(insert signature here)

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2005, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy:

With all due respect here, that idea is bad.

Here's what's wrong.

If you're going to have a $250,000 jackpot, you need to chop off even fewer numbers.

If you are going for a 6/44, you need a bigger jackpot, even if it is all cash.

Also, I don't like the match 5 prize.

Possibly a free play for matching 2? 

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy:

With all due respect here, that idea is bad.

Here's what's wrong.

If you're going to have a $250,000 jackpot, you need to chop off even fewer numbers.

If you are going for a 6/44, you need a bigger jackpot, even if it is all cash.

Also, I don't like the match 5 prize.

Possibly a free play for matching 2?

You have to keep in mind that it's two for a dollar. And $250,000 is just a conservative estimate. A bigger one might be in order if the sales dictate that one is feasible. Also, $1,500 is the match 5 prize for the current 6/49. I kept all the lower tier prizes the same as they are now. I wanted to have a little continuity.

But hey, you gotta get yours, and I gotta get mine. I'll let Buddy be the final judge, as I have sent this concept to him directly.

(insert signature here)