Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Buster

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Have anyone had winnings with this sysem?

Would like to know before I buy it. [ 8 ]  [80.00%]
winning with lotto buster. anyone ever won with it [ 2 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 10 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  

United States
Member #1034
January 14, 2003
2 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2005, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Need to know,because I have downloaded the trial and have not hit anything with it for a ten days.  Will it be a waste of my money?

revgm

chicago illinois
    United States
    Member #1199
    February 26, 2003
    377 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2005, 2:01 am - IP Logged

a waste of money.

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2005, 2:47 am - IP Logged

It's a waste of money. Besides, I don't think this system will work. I wouldn't try to download this software because my family talked to me just to buy my own picks instead of doing a lottery system.

Blaine WA
        United States
        Member #17275
        June 15, 2005
        117 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2005, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

if it is true that most lotteries are won with quick picks why buy a system.

if a system truly worked why would anyone sell it and reduce their opportunity to win most of the time

if a person had a system that worked they probably would have won already and would not need to sell it for income

if their was a system that worked it seems the lottery officials would know about it and make corrections.

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

Amarillo/Austin
          United States
          Member #1424
          April 25, 2003
          696 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Don't put down a system before you really learn to use it.  Lotto Buster is a great system when used in conjunction with a number of others. It is part of the puzzle.  I triangulate 14 different systems before making my picks and even then I sometimes choose not to play due to a lack of information.  When combined with Wild Wheel and Prime Line it works quite well. 

Orangeman                                                    Drum

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Most lotteries are WON from quick-picks because "most" of your "average" lottery players use quick-picks the players that use systems,software and strategies are the "minority" therefore there wins won't account for most of the jackpots won.Don't knock "LottoBuster" just because you haven't won with it it's a VERY good program when used properly.If your using the "automatic picks" then your wasting your time but if you use the wealth of information obtained from the various analysis charts and features then it's worth the money.I have hit the daily games using "P34Lotto","Lotto-Matrix3" and "Max-Hit Pro" it's not the software that hits the numbers it's the player that's skilled/experienced in using a good programs features to assist him in selecting/wheeling/filtering his combinations.I have a friend that purchased "Lotto-Buster" and it's one of his favorite programs and he has hit the Pick-3 with it in GA but not by using the "automatic selections" but by using the charts and stuff too help him select and wheel his numbers.

newparis
              United States
              Member #19633
              August 3, 2005
              18 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm learning the lottery is like religon everyone seems to have the answers. But no-one has any proof yet. It might all just be organized kauss and numbers that seem random really are not.

Karaline,

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

The proof is in the winning ticket that you cash and as for the answers only the person trying too win can find them by any means necessary,basically quick-picks and systems/software work about the same as far as helping you win.Many players have won using both methods so it's whether one method is better than the other but which one will work for you.I use too be quick-pick player in the early to mid 90's but then changed too using software/systems and started winning.Not everyday or even every week but enough for me too stop buying quick-picks which didn't seem to work for me like it does for others.