Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One Big Ticket

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2005, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

The New Kidcon Lottery has introduced a really big game. Literally. It's measures 4 feet by 4 feet. It's the ScratchMatTM. On one side is a 4' x 4' scratch-off ticket. "This is not the kind of ticket you play in one sitting, and even if you did, it would take you about an hour," says lottery director Sam Rawlings. On the other side is a special dry-erase board with clear pockets for numbers games. "Players can write the winning numbers down with a dry-erase marker (included), put their ticket in the clear sleeve, and they can circle the numbers without marking the actual ticket." Every ticket comes with a bag with special security seal. The ScratchMatTM costs $75, and also includes a random sampling of online and instant games randomly selected by the computer at purchase. The numbers games are automatically printed, and the terminal will tell the clerk what other instant games (scratch or pull-tab) to put in the bag. Rawlings also added, "We recommend that people don't buy more than one of these tickets, they are expensive, and they're arent that many. Besides, what will you do with 3 dry-erase boards?". Overall odds of breaking even are 1 in 2.4, and every ticket guarantees getting at least $20 back. To redeem a ticket, peel the scratch ticket from the board before you take it to the store.

(insert signature here)

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2005, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I have to admit, don't know anything about the New Kidcon Lottery. Where is this game available? PA? DOn't want to purchase, just want to window shop.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I have to admit, don't know anything about the New Kidcon Lottery. Where is this game available? PA? DOn't want to purchase, just want to window shop.

New Kidcon is a made-up state of mine. If I say it's in New Kidcon, it doesn't exist.

Yet.

(insert signature here)

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2005, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

We used to have a scratch-mat here in florida. There were to many law suits pertaining to back problems associated with it's prolonged use.

It has since been dicontinued.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:41 am - IP Logged

We used to have a scratch-mat here in florida. There were to many law suits pertaining to back problems associated with it's prolonged use.

Florida had that? I don't remember it.

(insert signature here)

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Florida had that? I don't remember it.

Yeah... back in the 80's. Back problems, to which iam suing for is on the list, along with alot of other Floridians.

Wrist damage is also under consideration.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19817 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2005, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

As long as we're talking make-believe, I won the jackpot.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking