Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Talisman

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone bought this coin? and did it work? Very interesting.

www.angelcoin.com

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
    nashville
    United States
    Member #4990
    June 8, 2004
    1376 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2005, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much for this link I have now discovered why I am broke ,lonely, and just not living the good life, all of this will be changing soon with my new coin, my life will be much improved.

This was really cute, thanks for the post, smile,Miss Bee

Amsterdam
      Netherlands
      Member #17942
      June 30, 2005
      25 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2005, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I did! Thought it sounded interesting too. I bought it approx. 3-4 months ago, no results yet... But they give a 6 months guarantee, as you could see. I carry the coin in my wallet. They provided some information with it on the effects the coin had for thousands of people in the past, including Napoleon (who carried it in his pocket, until he threw it away casually, according to this paper, which changed his luck at Waterloo...). Also, it mentions the Nazi's interest for it, particularly Goering. I thought it was Himmler who was very keen on magical and mystical stuff... Anyway, the people from the site sound genuine, but I am still waiting for the big bucks.. will let you know... (after 2-3 months).

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I did! Thought it sounded interesting too. I bought it approx. 3-4 months ago, no results yet... But they give a 6 months guarantee, as you could see. I carry the coin in my wallet. They provided some information with it on the effects the coin had for thousands of people in the past, including Napoleon (who carried it in his pocket, until he threw it away casually, according to this paper, which changed his luck at Waterloo...). Also, it mentions the Nazi's interest for it, particularly Goering. I thought it was Himmler who was very keen on magical and mystical stuff... Anyway, the people from the site sound genuine, but I am still waiting for the big bucks.. will let you know... (after 2-3 months).

3 to 4 months huh? Well maybe I shouldn't buy it. I had better luck carrying the number eight in my pocket.

Thanx for the info . Saved me some money.

But I might get it anyway. Who knows, the combination of the number eight in league with the Angel coin might make the unification, unleash more power.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31537 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

3 to 4 months huh? Well maybe I shouldn't buy it. I had better luck carrying the number eight in my pocket.

Thanx for the info . Saved me some money.

But I might get it anyway. Who knows, the combination of the number eight in league with the Angel coin might make the unification, unleash more power.

like chicken soup - it can't hurt  Blue Angel

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2005, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

emilyg....Your killing me....You make me laugh 99.2777 of the time.ROFL