Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Narrowing down the systems..

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tweetietoo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Ok.. which to keep.. vote for one...

Due pairs: [ 8 ]  [26.67%]
Due Roots [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Due Sums [ 3 ]  [10.00%]
Double warnings. [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
vtrac exchange [ 4 ]  [13.33%]
tic tac toe [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
computer programs..? [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Destiny's Chart [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
vtrac doubles [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Other [ 8 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Please take time to vote and explain.. this is important..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

With all the discussion about a lot of numbers A system that creates the least amount of numbers to play.

MAGA

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I see the most promise in vtracs. 

You can count on them to show fairly quick. 

Question is how do we track the vtrac movement?  That has got me tied in knots trying to figure it out. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I see the most promise in vtracs. 

You can count on them to show fairly quick. 

Question is how do we track the vtrac movement?  That has got me tied in knots trying to figure it out. 

As far as vtracs.. and neighboring states...  KY < GA<TN play off each other's vtracs.. I got KY just watching what fell in TN and GA... 

I have a calendar made out where I just list only the vtracs that fell in the states. Then.. when I get home from work.. I combine what fell in GA, KY midday to make TN plays.. Then I use what fell in GA and TN to make KY plays...

Check out the post for these three states...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LuvToWin616's avatar - happy
          Canton, Michigan
          United States
          Member #12088
          March 4, 2005
          1165 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2005, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I like due pairs and double warnings Thumbs Up  the look look system has been doing good in mi Thumbs Up I find you can also get the next 3 digit number from the last 10 , 4 digit numbers that came out , I always work off the 4 digit.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
            Springfield,Ohio
            United States
            Member #14006
            April 19, 2005
            3972 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2005, 8:21 am - IP Logged

What ive been doing is running the Vtracs in Versa bet.

Then i try to compare with what last fell. (I also make sheets with Lotto Logic and run back up against them.P4)

Ive also noticed that my Lotto Logic sheets have the next days number close to the bottom of the previous days sheet.  If i can figure out how to use them together,Which ive been working on. 

Of course all this is time consuming. It does give results. Just havent mastered it.

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
              E-Town,Ky
              United States
              Member #3493
              January 25, 2004
              6348 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2005, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Arlene Meeks system by far the best.

Saleo Paleo    

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                LA/TX
                United States
                Member #5957
                July 29, 2004
                9102 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Arlene Meeks system by far the best.

Is not free and you have 20 numbers to play . So in order to hit you have to play  all the numbers unless you know what  numbers are due. If you are not playing on line it wouldn't profit. She has hits. I don't like playing a lot of numbers in that many states and none might not come in what she calls the hot states. One can do better right here on this site. There are many gifted strategy player here. You have to adapt the method to your state. Yes, you can win everyday if you can afford it. Each method will produce a winner but they rarely work on the same day. I have been working with several different method and converted them too my way of thinking and amazingly they produce the winning number half the time in vtac and the other half as the number to play. There are some great idea on this site. I have found other ways to use them. I have been working on michigan and ga pick 4 trying to master them, Everyday I'm 1 number off or I convert the wrong number. There is no one system on this forum that will produce a winner everyday. You need a check and balance to confirm if you are on the right track. I use the number series for Texas and I can narrow down choices , I have learned to check Fairy post to see if any numbers click. The real fact is that you can't narrow down the system because no one system will produce the winning number everyday. I don't want to play the same number everday hoping it will come in.Me personally will not chase a number hoping it will hit. I like to try figuring out if a number will have a snowball chance of hitting that number.I working on a percentage theory for a few states which is time comsuming but have notice that it would produce your winner or at least 2 digit. Tried it on Cali last night and missed by 1 digit 
                280451108/23/056,8,6Y08/23/05CA$0.25L$0.00

Trying find a check and balance to verify that you are on the right track. Of course you can win more on paper than actual playing sometimes.

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #18517
                  July 13, 2005
                  1256 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I play cash 4 for georgia also . And I have been one number off for the last 4 or five drawings. Can't seem to get that last number. Maybe we can compare cand find out what we are doing wrong..What?