Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lotto integra xp??

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

has anyone tried or own this software??? does it work as well stated???

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
    Member #3476
    January 24, 2004
    212 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2005, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Hi luckyhorse,

I don't know if it is a fraud but the system is listed  on this site :

http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/internet/lottery_operatives.shtml

It is important  to take the following into account stated on the site mentioned above ;

"It is important to note that some company and individual names listed here may be geniune. This is a list of names that are used by lottery scam artists - please understand that scam artists may use genuine names in an attempt to make themselves look legitimate, when in fact they are not."

Goodbye,

Harmen 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2005, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

luckyhorse,

Didn't you once try to sell some lottery software or system?  Did it ever work as well as you stated?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #5506
        July 8, 2004
        24 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Horse:

I have this software, in fact I bought it as soon as it was available.  The software tracks the hot numbers it is time consuming to work with.  If you used it you would have to spend a huge sum of money to run the wheels but at one time all the winning numbers for the Texas lotto was in the numbers that I had used from the program.  Of course I didn't play the wheel it would have cost me too much.  So basically, it does what it say's it will do but it will cost you.  I hope this helps.

Rainmaker2k

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2005, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Lucky Horse:

I have this software, in fact I bought it as soon as it was available.  The software tracks the hot numbers it is time consuming to work with.  If you used it you would have to spend a huge sum of money to run the wheels but at one time all the winning numbers for the Texas lotto was in the numbers that I had used from the program.  Of course I didn't play the wheel it would have cost me too much.  So basically, it does what it say's it will do but it will cost you.  I hope this helps.

Rainmaker2k

You can pretty much work out by math how often a given field of numbers is expected to contain all the winning numbers, it's an odds thing so the question is whether the software beats the odds and has all the winning numbers often enough to be useful or the rare now and then.  The cost of the wheel has nothing to do with it as you can always play a cheaper wheel for the same number of numbers or play an open cover like you find on Lotto-Logix. 

For example, if you pick 24 numbers by any means, for a 6/49 game, you can expect to have all the winning numbers among your 24 one time in roughly 104 draws.  Pick 36 numbers and it drops to something like 1 in 4 (I'm too lazy to go look it up with the hurricane coming).

So how large a field was itegra predicting for the Texas lotto and how often did it have all the winning numbers?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2005, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

You can have all the winning numbers of a 6/49 games in 9 lines but the odds are 1:14M that they will be on the same line with a 9 line wheel that guarantees you will match 1 six times if you don't do better on one the lines.  If you want better odds of having 3 or more numbers in the same line, you'll need a bigger wheel which cost more money so the cost of the wheel does matter.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2005, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Well there is always a balance to search for between budget and cost to play. What I am saying is if a 4if6in18 wheel is too expensive at 42 lines then consider a 3if5of6in18 wheel in 12 lines.  The hard part is the prediction not the wheel. If you have a stable prediction platform, that allows you to choose between playing at a better return and playing at a low rate of return with a chance to win bigger if you get lucky. 

The dollar return on a 3if6 wheel is minimal, the appeal is in having a line with three of the winning numbers guaranteed and the odds of  having a 4th, 5th and 6th winning number on the same line.  Like having a 5# win your odds of a jackpot were only 1 in 43 so if a software can put all six winning numbers into a smaller field often enough you have something to work with.  If the software can only do it as often as probability suggests, you might as well buy sets of 8 lines because then you've reduced the game to 6/36 if you can successfully discard one number.

BobP

Canada
                Member #6394
                August 21, 2004
                97 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2005, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Well there is always a balance to search for between budget and cost to play. What I am saying is if a 4if6in18 wheel is too expensive at 42 lines then consider a 3if5of6in18 wheel in 12 lines.  The hard part is the prediction not the wheel. If you have a stable prediction platform, that allows you to choose between playing at a better return and playing at a low rate of return with a chance to win bigger if you get lucky. 

The dollar return on a 3if6 wheel is minimal, the appeal is in having a line with three of the winning numbers guaranteed and the odds of  having a 4th, 5th and 6th winning number on the same line.  Like having a 5# win your odds of a jackpot were only 1 in 43 so if a software can put all six winning numbers into a smaller field often enough you have something to work with.  If the software can only do it as often as probability suggests, you might as well buy sets of 8 lines because then you've reduced the game to 6/36 if you can successfully discard one number.

BobP

6/36? You probably meant 6/42, and it was for one line only out of those 8, considering all numbers were different...

Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

"6/36? You probably meant 6/42, and it was for one line only out of those 8, considering all numbers were different..."

If it is a Pick-6 game, the most possible lines that can contain winning numbers when playing all the numbers on 8 lines is 6, hence you're playing a 6/36 game.

If one of those lines captures 2 of the winning numbers you're playing a 6/30 game and so on.  Odds wise it's the most effective thing you can do if you can't predict.

Of course you don't stop here, think about rotating the matrix 90 degrees or switching out some of the numbers to make another set like a numbered Rubic's Cube.  BobP