Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Automatic P3 system in the world

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:05 am - IP Logged

"No Automatic Pick 3 system has ever been introduced here that exceeded a consistent hit rate of more than 24 to 26 % over time". Sad isn't it?

Win  d 

A lot of time has passed since then. Now... does anyone think they can show a better hit rate at this time?

cricket noise...cricket noise.......silence .... LOL

The reason we have to use hit rate is to keep someone from changing the subject and saying (they played 499 tickets one day.... one time during the whole year..... and won 5oo,ooo.oo dollars! That's all about betting. That's a whole different subject. Play Systems is what we want to see. 

Let's hear it ....smoke if ya got em'  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

takeitez's avatar - japheth
    Carters Lake, Ga.
    United States
    Member #5313
    June 29, 2004
    1065 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hey Buddy ,

Please define "Automatic" Does that mean  , push a button and up jumps the hits every day?

ez

PS  did you get that no-touch we PM-ed about last night

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Automatic as in..... plug it in and go on vacation. 

Up jump the plays everyday or every other day... if thats best.  Something you could give to Paris Hilton to play while you were gone. LOL

It would have to be something that plays through regardless of the trend and required no adjustments. No "Art" involved at all.  A system that works in all cases all states that only loses around 75% of the time. 

If a system is only losing 75 % of the time it is currently the World Chapion Pick 3 System.          

Win d    

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2005, 11:08 am - IP Logged

WinD

That is not so hard to do for the Nickel online place, but harder for playing with the states here on the ground.

When the payout is 900 to 1, it can be done.

I have given enough info about filters and best numbers that it can be done. Yes, even a static non changing filter setup, but a dynamic one based on scanning the past draws, would be very much better, programming is needed of course, I don't program, so sorry.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2005, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Lantern. Good to hear from you. I like your filters post.

A lucky person can take a "Bad system" and make money with it. We can't learn anything from thatl. If another Quarters type place comes along and lets us bet just a nickel... we still couldn't study the system itself as far as how often it hits. Sure.... eventually it will always come down to money. ...but Systems that can hit more often than others is what we are after right now.  

Talking about the quarters plays is really not what this was about. If we let it turn into betting conversation....that's a different subject. Some people could actually WIN no matter what the payout is set at if they Bet right... at the right time or not.

Yeap.... winning could be hard for some people (even with a good hit rate system)  because they don't know how to control or manage their bets.

That's all money management and there no Systems of Cash Management that work for most people most of the time. That all depends on the person and their situation.

Give me a good hit rate system first  ..... and then I'll supply the Luck....and the  money management stuff according to my situation in life. We can always find the best bookie...and the best pay outs . The good Hit rate System would benefit even more then.    

There are so many different needs and want levels out there the Money end would just confuse how effective the system itself really is. Yeap....A lucky person can take a bad system and make money with it. I have tried that and got killed...LOL            

Win d    

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

WinD since you like my filters so much take a look at this: 1 more filter use.

If you don't understand, let me know.

Texas
            Midday Evening

2-5-4  3, 2, 1                                        1-4-3  3, 2 1
            5-9-8  4, 4, 1                                        2-8-8  6, 6 0
            0-4-2  4, 2, 2                                        7-5-1  6, 4 2
            5-7-1  6, 4, 2                                        6-1-8  7, 5 2
            1-8-6  7, 5, 2                                        7-0-7  7, 7 0
            5-8-1  7, 4, 3                                        1-3-1  2, 0 2
            3-0-5  5, 3, 2                                        2-2-0  2, 2 0
            6-2-0  6, 2, 4                                        6-2-4  4, 2 2
            1-2-9  8, 1, 7                                        9-8-8  1, 0 1
            7-3-8  5, 4, 1                                        8-0-4  8, 4 4
            0-5-7  7, 5, 2                                        2-9-1  8, 1 7
            4-2-7  5 L-H dif, 2 L-M, 3 M-H          6-4-1  5 L-H dif, 3 L-M, 2 M-H
            4-9-8  5 L-H dif, 4 L-M, 1 M-H          3-6-8  5 L-H dif, 3 L-M, 2 M-H
            5, 4 and 2 are very common digit differences from low to middle digit as seen above
            1 and 2 is very common digit difference from medium to high as seen above.
            As seen above the digit space difference from Low to high is mostly from 1 to 8
            And for singles most of the time:
            The lowest digits will be from 0 to 5
            The middle digits from 2 to 7
            The highest from 4 to 9

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2005, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

And the digit difference from Low to Medium is from 2 to 5 for the most part

And from Medium to High is from 0 to 2 for the most part on these Tx picks for the last 2 weeks.

And for singles all 3 differences are different on the same combo most of the time.

Very often the low to middle will be higher than the middle to high on these 2 weeks.

And of course this is just 1 filter out of many of them.

And the low to high total combo difference repeats a lot from 1 draw to the next on these combos.

There is a 0 to 6 digit difference from L-M to M-H difference of differences. Comprende ?

Doubles will always have a pair with a difference of 0.

Singles will never have any pairs with a difference of 0.

Where are the  filters ? Got filters ?

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                Carters Lake, Ga.
                United States
                Member #5313
                June 29, 2004
                1065 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Quote from Win-D above post;

Yeap.... winning could be hard for some people (even with a good hit rate system)  because they don't know how to control or manage their bets.

Win-D, That was  the thing I was trying to prove in the Mint Julep posts. I showed we could end the week with a profit if you bet it right.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Blaine WA
                  United States
                  Member #17275
                  June 15, 2005
                  117 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

please someone show me  system that will consistantly make a profit in pick 3

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

yeah and EZ did it up good with those Mint Juleps....

Could either one of you tell me what no-touch  versus touch mean, please?

I am surprised no one has questioned you about it since you posted that....why is always me who has to ask...lol......?

WinD....when I find the right system...you will be the first to know...I promise....lol...

Sandy

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3103 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Stupid as it sounds, the Keypad System seems to play at better then house odds and when you combine that with only playing on days your research indicates three different digits are due, that's pretty automatic.  If you can target areas of the grid so much the better.  BobP

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/keypad.html

Click through the order part it's free, kind of a joke, till you see the hits in the patterns night after night.