Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Haynes-Web Lottery software?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by stah.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #18841
July 21, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2005, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Anyone used this software. http://www.haynes-web.com/lc/index.php

It is being sold on Ebay and has a website too. It is apparently based on System X, which I have heard a lot about but have never actually used. I'm sure members can tell me whether System X was cr*p because if it was, then this software is probably not worth me looking into.

Thanks.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2005, 1:31 am - IP Logged

System-X has gone through some changes over time, but the basic idea is frequency for the last 8 draws and wheel the 8 hottest and 7 cold numbers,
    the trick is to play that wheel for the next 8 draws. 

To test this method use a consistant prediction system and see how your
    picks would have done if played against the next 8 draws.  With the above
    you would have to luck out on the one in eight set to use, but what if you
    could afford to play leap frog with your picks for every draw, would it be a
    working strategy or not?

The System-X wheels are standard 4if6in15 numbers 20 lines. The software
    you asked about uses a 4 banker number wheel which some may not realize
    are, key, king or monarch numbers, in other words the same 4 numbers
    appear on every line.  If you can predict 4 numbers, just playing them against
    the remaining numbers in the game can guarantee you a 5# win if you get the
    four key numbers correct ! 

01-02-03-04-05-06
    01-02-03-04-07-08
    01-02-03-04-09-10 etc.

As System-X is simple frequency, how often do the four hottest or coldest 
    numbers from the prior 8 draws or any number of prior draws happen to hit together in the next 8 draws?

BobP

United States
      Member #20390
      August 17, 2005
      1 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2005, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I would not bother with System-X. I purchased or attempted to purchase the program using PayPal on August 19 and I still have not received a download link. I filed a dispute claim with PayPal which ruled in my favor but there was no money in his account to refund my purchase. His website is a FRAUD!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
        SD
        United States
        Member #5084
        June 16, 2004
        29 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

After reading about it on the forums here, I went to ebay and bought it for $1.79. My hotmail account wouldn't let me open it and the guy I bought it from was nice enough to send it to my other email account. There are several selling the program on there.

Anyway, it is just a word information thing. Tells you what BobP basically said, but mine said go back for 20 games. The game I am playing is 39 balls, so I thought, nah, 20 games back is too high. (I did however take the highest drawn cold numbers from the last 20 draws and found you can depend on one of them to hit.) I have another little program that 99% of the time gives me 1 ball out of 6 based on 7 draws.  --I found it positively will NOT give me any numbers on higher number games Powerball, etc. So I can easily lose 6 numbers going that way.

For some reason I haven't quite got figured out, but will, the program I use does seem to know if say there are 2 numbers drawn 3 times in 7 draws and 6 numbers drawn twice, which of those 4 numbers will be drawn.